The article focused on the capability of using mobile internet connetion for execution photogrammetic web applications. The authors analized technical specification of access to internet offered by mobile phone operators. Transfer rate in wireless connetion tests as well as application server tests were also done. Obtained results were base for indication the limitations of using wireless connection for photogrammetric tasks. In this article network programming were described in detail. Moreover, examples of web application were presented. Difficulties of their execution in such environment were also pointed.
- Drap P., Grussenmeyer P. 2001: Possibilities and limits of web photogrammetry: experiences with the ARPENTEUR web based tool. In Photogrammetric Week '01 / Dieter Fritsch / Rudolf Spiller (Eds). - Heidelberg: Wich mann, pp. 275-282. ISBN 3-87907-359-7.
- Heipke Ch., 2005: Web-Based Photogrammetric Image and Geospatial Services - an Overview Photogrammetric Week 05, Wichmann Verlag, Heidelberg p 157-164.
- Kołakowski J., Cichocki J., 2006, "UMTS - 3rd generation mobile telephony system", publishing house of Communication and Communications, Edition 3, Warsawa
- Paszotta Z. 2003: Exterior orientation and other photogrammetric solutions through the Internet. Automatic Georeferencing of Aerial Images by Means of Topographic Database. Aalborg University, pp. 25-32. ISBN 87-90893-47-6, ISSN: 1397-3169.
- Wesołowski Krzysztof, 1999, "Mobile radar systems.", Publishing House of Communication and Communications, Warsawa .
- Zieliński В., 2000, "Wireless computer networks.", Publisher Helion, Gliwice pp. 70-76.
- Zienkiewicz R-, 2003, "GSM and DCS cellular telephones.", Publishing House for Communication and Communications, Warsawa