This article deals with the problem of synthesis of optimal by the minimal value of integral-quadratic criterion dynamic systems, which are described by a model of equations in state variables.
Based on finding the Lyapunov matrix and optimization equations, we propose a method for synthesizing a set of feedback loop coefficients with respect to state variables that provide the minimal value of integral quadratic criteria when exposed to external coordinate disturbances. Finding the feedback loop coefficients with respect to state variables of the dynamic system using the proposed method extends the optimization methods of such systems by integral-quadratic criteria in a vector-matrix description taking into account the action of external influences. The synthesis of the coefficients carried out on the example of a second-order dynamic system is also given.
This method makes it possible to find the dependences of these coefficients on the initial coordinates of the dynamic system, as well as to synthesize a functional converter whose influence in the feedback loops optimizes the given system
- V. Vanko, O. Ermolina and G. Kuvyrkin, Variational calculus and optimal control: Textbook for high schools, 2nd ed. Moscow, Russia: The Bauman University Publishing House, 2001. (Russian)
- N. Egupov, Methods of the classical and modern theory of automatic control: Synthesis of regulators and theory of optimization of automatic control systems. Textbook. Moscow, Russia: The Bauman University Publishing House, 2000. (Russian)
- B. Poljak and P. Shherbakov, Robust stability and control. Moscow, Russia: Nauka, 2002. (Russian)
- R. Dorf and R. Bishop, Modern control systems. Translated by V. Kopylov, Moscow, Russia: Binom. Laboratory of knowledge, 2002. (Russian)
- O. Lozynskyi, A. Lozynskyi, Ya. Marushhak, Ya.Paranchuk and V. Tsyapa, Synthesis of linear optimal dynamic systems: Tutorial. Lviv, Ukraine: Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2016. (Ukrainian)