An important place in the up-to-date technologies related to energy transformation is occupied by the processes and equipment for which the objective value of energy perfection can be defined only on the basis of the thermodynamic analysis. The simplest method of thermodynamic analysis is the energy method based on the law of energy conservation. It provides the possibility to estimate the absolute and relative energy losses and to reveal equipment and processes with the highest losses. However, this method makes the values of all kinds of energy equal, thermal energy in particular, which is wrong according to the second law of thermodynamics, because any kind of energy can be completely converted into thermal energy, while the reverse process is accompanied by unavoidable losses. An innovative mathematical research model of an existing central straight-flow air conditioning system for operating cleanrooms is presented in this article. The aim of the model is to carry out computer estimation of exergy efficiency of existing air conditioning system and exergy losses of its elements depending on different factors affecting its work. The Grassmann diagram of exergy flows and losses for the existing air conditioning system at an outdoor air temperature of 35 °C has been defined due to this model.
- Fedotov A. E. Cleanrooms / A. E. Fedotov. – 2nd Ed. – Мoskow : АSINKOM, 2003. – 576 р. (in Russian).
- Whyte W. Design of cleanrooms. Transl. from English / W. Whyte. – Moskow : Klinrum, 2004. – 360 р. (in Russian).
- Shargut Ia. Exergy / Ia. Shargut, R. Petela. – Moskow : Energiia, 1968. – 280 р. (in Russian).
- Exergic design of engineering systems. 1991: hand book / [V. M. Brodianskii, G. P. Verhivker, Ia. Ia. Karchev i dr.] ; ed. A. A. Dolinskii, V. M. Brodianskii; Institute of engineering thermal physics AN USSR. – Kyiv : Nauk. dumka. – 360 р. (in Russian).
- Brodianskii V. M. Exergic method of thermo-dynamical analysis / V. M. Brodianskii. – Moskow : Energiia, 1973. – 296 р. (in Russian).
- Bogoslovskii V. N. Air conditioning and cooling: Course book for high schools / V. N. Bogoslovskii, O. Ia. Kokorin, L. V. Petrov. – Stroiizdat, 1985. – 367 (in Russian).
- Labai V. I. Investigation of exergical efficiency of air conditioning systems of cleanrooms / V. I. Labay, D. I. Harasym // Scientific and Engineering Journal “Cooling Engineering and Technology”, No 4 (150). – Odessa : ONAKHT, 2014. – Р. 47–53. (in Ukrainian).
- Labay V. Innovation model for energy effective investigations of air conditioning systems for cleanrooms / V. Labay, D. Harasym // ECONTECHMOD. – Lublin-Rzeszow, 2014 – Vol. 3, № 1. – P. 47–52.