A model of hydro-erosion wear of sealing elements was constructed taking into account a set of parameters that reflect the physical properties of the fluid and the material of the sealing elements, as well as the design parameters of the valves. To determine the dependence of the rate of erosion wear on a complex of parameters, we use the π-theorem of similarity and the method of dimension analysis. An expression is given that determines the change in the thickness of the erosive fracture of the sealing surfaces in time. The value of the maximum possible thickness of erosive fracture of valve elements is substantiated. The index of expenses relative growth, connected with wear of surfaces of sealing elements of the valve-seat system, is presented. The algorithm for determining the rate of wear of elements of the valve-seat system is proposed on the basis of calculation of the coefficient of hydro-erosion wear of the specific pipeline armature elements, which makes it possible to determine the total amount of wear during a certain operating time.
- Chegodaev D.E., Mulyukin O.P. Elements of valve assemblies of aircraft assemblies and their reliability. Publish. МАI, Moscow, 1994, 208 p. (in Russian)
- Sheremeta R.М., Bilous B.D. Analysis of causes of leakage through sealing elements. Proc. of Lviv Polytechnic State University: Problems of Energy Saving, No. 2, 1999, pp. 250-254. (in Ukrainian)
- Sheremeta R.M., Bilous B.D. Principles of rational design of shut-off and regulating pipeline valves. Proc. of 4th Intern. Scient. and Pract. Conf. “Problems of energy saving”. Lviv: Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 8-12 Oct., 2003, 152-153 p. (in Ukrainian)
- P.М. Ogar, D.B. Gorohov, R.M. Sheremeta. Obliteration of joints of sealing junctions. Journal: Systems. Methods. Technologies. 2015, No.2. Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Bratsk National University", pp. 16-23 (in Russian)
- Nikitin G.A. Slot and labyrinth seals of hydraulic units. Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1982, 135 p. (in Russian)
- Sheremeta R.M., Dolotov A.M., Ogar P.M., Pushkarsky Ya. A. Rational construction of gate valves of pipeline valves. Proceedings of zonal scient. and techn. conf. "Ways to improve the design of pipeline fittings", Penza, 1988, pp. 75-76. (in Russian)
- Sheremeta R.M. To the question of optimal profiling of metal-polymeric sealing elements. Proc. of Lviv Polytechnic State University: Optimization of production processes and technical control in mechanical engineering and instrument making, No. 359, 1999, pp. 67-70. (in Ukrainian)