One of modern possible problem solutions of analysis and synthesis in electromechanical systems is the recourse to a genetic algorithm as a method of artificial intelligence. The originality of the proposed approach lies in the usage of fractional order models to solve the above-mentioned problem. The quality function is proposed to be used in the developed algorithms for analysis and synthesis procedures of electromechanical systems. It is also proposed to get the desired outcome of results deviation from the set values by means of quality function control after each iteration. Application of genetic algorithm method with the usage of fractional order reference models is an effective means of electromechanical systems transition processes approximation by fractional models as well as the selection of parameters of fractional controllers during their synthesis.
- Hall, M.A. (2012) Cumulative multi-niching genetic algorithm for multimodal function optimization. International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 6–13. https://doi.org/10.14569/IJARAI.2012.010902
- Malhotra, R., Singh, N., Singh, Y. (2011) Genetic algorithms: concepts, design for optimization of process controllers. Computer and Information Science, vol.4, no. 2, pp. 39–54. https://doi.org/10.5539/cis.v4n2p39
- O. Lozynskyy, A. Lozynskyy, Y. Marushchak, B. Kopchak, P. Kalenyuk, Y. Paranchuk. Synthesis and research of electromechanical systems described by fractional order transfer functions. Modern electrotechnical and electrical systems: proceedings of SC MEES-2017, Kremenchuk, Nov. 15–17, 2017, pp. 16–19. https://doi.org/10.1109/MEES.2017.8248877
- B. Kopchak, M. Kopchak. Application of fractional order transfer function with zero and pole in approximation of electromechanical systems high order objects. Proceedings of XIVth International Conference: Perspective technologies and methods in MEMS design (MEMSTECH), Polyana, April 18–22, 2018, pp. 23–27. https://doi.org/10.1109/MEMSTECH.2018.8365694
- B. Kopchak. Approximation accuracy of electromechanical systems high order objects using different types of fractional order transfer functions. Proceedings of XIIIth International Conference: Perspective technologies and methods in MEMS design (MEMSTECH), Polyana, April 20–23, 2017, pp. 105–109. https://doi.org/10.1109/MEMSTECH.2017.7937544
- Fortuna, L., Graziani, S., Muscato, G., Nunnari, G., and Porto, D. Approximation of high-order lumped systems by using non-integer order transfer functions. Proceedings of the 7th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED99), June 28–30, 1999, Haifa, Israel, 1999, pp. 2222–2230.
- Burakov, M.V. (2008) Genetic algorithm: theory and practice. SPb. GUAP, 164 p. (in Russian)
- Kopchak, B. (2014) Approximation accuracy analysis of high order electromechanical systems objects with fractional transfer functions of different types. Proc. of Lviv Polytechnic National University: Electric Power and Electromechanical Systems, No. 785, pp. 33-38. (in Ukrainian)
- Kopchak, B. (2014) Approximation of transition functions by fractional order polynomials. Electrotechnic and Computer Systems, vol. 14, no 90, pp. 20–27. https://doi.org/10.15276/etks.14.90.2014.05 (in Ukrainian)