The article gives an analysis of the kinematics of deep faults in the Mocho surface of the western region of Ukraine.
I.Azhgirey GD Structural geology. - Moscow: Moscow State University, 1966.-364 p.
2. Ben Ya., Voloshin I., Nazarovets I. Features of geopathogenic zones of dynamically active territories and population morbidity. Visnyk LU., Series geographic, Vip. ЗО, Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic University, 2004. - P. 331-338.
3. Zonenshine L.P. Kuz'minin MI Moralev VM Global tectonics, magmatism and metallogeny. Moscow: Nedra, 1976. - 231 p.
4. Krupsk SS. Geodynamic conditions of formation and oil and gas bearing capacity of Carpathian and Volyn-Podilsky districts in Ukraine. Kyiv, UKRAINE, 2001, - 143 p.
5. Medvedev AP The main features of the deep-seated structure and the geotectonics of Volyn-Podilia. - K .: Scientific Opinion, 1990.- P. 12-21.
6. Nikolaev N.I. New tectonics and geodynamics of the lithosphere. Moscow: Nedra, 1988. - 491 p.
7. Sollogub VB, Chekunov AV, Garetsky RG and others. Lithosphere of Central and Eastern Europe: the East European platform. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1989. - 188 pp.
8. Shchukin Y.K. Deep heterogeneities of the lithosphere and their influence on the structure and dynamics of the earth's crust. // Modern dynamics of the continental lithosphere. Methods of study. Moscow: Nedra, 1989. - p. 9-13.