A generalized spatial mathematical model of the multicomponent pollutant removal for a liquid treatment is proposed. Under the assumption of domination of convective processes over diffusive ones, the model considers an inverse influence of the determining factor (pollution concentration in water and sludge) on the media characteristics (porosity, diffusion) and takes into account the specified additional condition (overridden condition) for estimation of the unknown mass transfer coefficient of a small value.
The algorithm for solving the corresponding nonlinear singularly perturbed inverse problem of the type "convection--diffusion--mass transfer" is developed. A computer experiment has been carried out based on this methodology.
- Berg C. Permeability description by characteristic length, tortuosity, constriction and porosity. Transport in Porous Media. 103 (3), 381–409 (2014).
- Calo V., Iliev O., Lakdawala Z., Leonard K., Printsypar G. Pore-scale modeling and simulation of ﬂow, transport, and adsorptive or osmotic eﬀects in membranes: The inﬂuence of membrane microstructure. International journal of advances in engineering sciences and applied mathematics. 7 (1), 2–13 (2015).
- Chetti A., Benamar A., Abdelkrim H. Modeling of Particle Migration in Porous Media: Application to Soil Suﬀusion. Transport in Porous Media. 113 (3), 591–606 (2016).
- Civa F. Modiﬁed formulations of particle deposition and removal kinetics in saturated porous media. Transport in Porous Media. 111 (2), 381–410 (2016).
- Gravelle A., Peysson Y., Tabary R., Egermann P. Experimental investigation and modelling of colloidal release in porous media. Transport in Porous Media. 88 (3), 441–459 (2011).
- Husseinab M., Lesnica D., Ivanchov M., Snitkod H. Multiple time-dependent coeﬃcient identiﬁcation thermal problems with a free boundary. Appl. Num. Math. 99, 24–50 (2016).
- Mittal R., Jain R. Numerical solutions of nonlinear Fisher’s reaction-diﬀusion equation with modiﬁed cubic B-spline collocation method. Math. Sci. 7 (1), 12 (2013).
- Peng Ch., XuG., WuW., YuH., Wangc Ch. Multiphase SPH modeling of free surface ﬂow in porous media with variable porosity. Computers and Geotechnics. 81, 239–248 (2017).
- Shi M., Printsypar G., Iliev O., Calo V., Amy G., Nunes S. Water ﬂow prediction based on 3D membrane morphology simulation. J. Membr. Sci. 487, 19–31 (2015).
- Orlov V., Martynov S., Kunitskiy S. Energy saving in water treatment technologies with polystyrene foam ﬁlters. Journal of Water and Land Development. 31 (X-XII), 119–122 (2016).
- Orlov V., Martynov S., Kunitskiy S. Water deﬀerrization in polystyrene foam ﬁlters with sediment layer. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken. 94 p. (2016).
Bomba A., Safonyk A., Fursachik E. Identiﬁcation of mass transfer distribution factor and its account for magnetic ﬁltration process modeling. Journal of Automation and Information Sciences. 45 (4), 16–22
Orlov V., Safonyk A., Martynov S. Simulation the process of iron removal the underground water by polystyrene foam ﬁlters. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 109 (4), 881–888
- Safonyk A. Modelling the ﬁltration processes of liquids from multicomponent contamination in the conditions of authentication of mass transfer coeﬃcient. Int. J. Math. Models and Methods in Appl. Sciences. 9, 189–192 (2015).
- Safonyk A. Modelling of biological puriﬁcation process taking into account the temperature mode. Int. J. Math. Models and Methods in Appl. Sciences. 12, 68 (2018).
- Bomba A., Klymiuk Yu., Prysiazhniuk I., Prysiazhniuk O., Safonyk A. Mathematical modeling of wastewater treatment from multicomponent pollution by using microporous particles. AIP Conference Proceedings. 1773 (1), 040003 (2016).
- Bomba A., Safonik A. Mathematical simulation of the process of aerobic treatment of wastewater under conditions of diﬀusion and mass transfer perturbations. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 91 (2), 318–323 (2018).
- Safonyk A., Martynov S., Kunytsky S., Pinchuk O. Mathematical modelling of regeneration the ﬁltering media bed of granular ﬁlters. Advances in Modelling and Analysis C. 73 (2). 72–78 (2018).