The article is focused on the methods of calculating bearing capacity of reinforced concrete strengthened in different ways. It examines calculation data on the bearing capacity of the reinforced concrete beams.
1. Barashikov A.J. Experimental study of reinforced concrete elements zhynanyh different ways / A.J. Barashikov, O.P. Sumac, B.A. Boyarchuck // Resursoekonomni materials, structures and buildings: Sat. sciences. etc. - Rivno: RDTU, 2000. - № 5. - P. 294-297.
2. E.M. Babich Calculation of carrying capacity of cross-sectional flexural concrete elements / E.N. Babich, V.Y.Babych, V.V.Savytskyy / / 36. sciences papers: Resursoekonomni materials, designs, buildings and structures. - Rivne: NUWMNRU, 2012. - No. .. 23. -C. 94-103.
3. Bliharskyy S. J. Experimental and theoretical study of strength of reinforced concrete beams reinforced under load / S. J. Bliharskyy, Y. Rimar, DI Dubizhanskyy / / Proceedings of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic": Theory and practice building. - Lviv: Publishing House "LP", 2007. - № 600. - P. 19-22.
4. Bliharskyy Z.Ya. Strengthening of reinforced concrete beams under load build-up valves / Z.Ya. Bliharskyy, Y. Rimar / / Resursoekonomni materials, structures, buildings and structures. - Rivne: NUWMNRU, 2006. - Vol. 14. - P. 449-454.
5. Golyshev A.B. Designing usylenyy zhelezobetonnyh designs proyzvodstvennyh and put sooruzhenyy / A.B. Golyshev, J.H. Tkachenko. - K.: Logos, 2001. - 172 p.
6. Mazurak A.V. The strength of the concrete elements produced and reinforced shotcrete technology / A.V. Mazurak, R.A. Shmyh, I.V.Kovalyk / / 36. sciences papers: Resursoekonomni materials, designs, buildings and structures. - Rivne: NUWMNRU, 2012. - Vyp.23. -C. 487-493
7. Concrete and reinforced concrete construction with heavy concrete. Design rule: ISO B.2.6 B-156: 2010. - [Effective as of 2011-06-01]. - Kyiv, Ukraine Ministry of Regional Development, 2011. - 116 p. - (National Standard of Ukraine).
8. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Key provisions: DBN B.2.6-98: 2009. - [Effective as of 2011-07-01]. - Kyiv, Ukraine Ministry of Regional Development, 2011. - 71s. - (State Construction Standards of Ukraine).