The article considered the effectiveness of evaluation employees competencies of enterprises. On the basis of the proposed measures for the development of employees competencies in the conditions of limited resources, an economic-mathematical model is proposed that involves solving various problems in improving the level of development of employees competences, which in turn affects on the level of the innovation activity efficiency of enterprises.
The system of development the employees competence on enterprises, proposed in the article, is not only theoretical development of authors, but it can also be applied in practice to solve various problems. In particular, problems related to raising the level of development the employees competences, which in general affects on the level of innovation and international activities efficiency of enterprises. In addition, the proposed evaluation system will enable officials in the short term to get information of the level of competence of employees, and will allow the development and implementation of certain measures to improve them in terms of innovation development and international enterprise activity. It is worth noting that the untimely or biased process of evaluating the effectiveness of employees competencies may negatively affect the formation on the competitiveness of the enterprise, in particular in the context of international economic activity.
Also, the article provides a comparative analysis of the basic methods used to collect and accumulate information. The integrity and adequacy of the information collected plays a decisive role in the formation of a strategic plan for the development of competences for enterprise employees.
1. Balabanova, L.V. and Stelmashenko, O.V. (2010). Strategichne upravlinnya personalom pidpryemstva v umovax rynkovoi ekonomiky [Strategic management of the staff of the enterprise in a market economy]: monograph; Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Donetsk. National University of Economics and Trade named after Mikhail Tugan-Baranovsky. - Donetsk: [DonNUET]. - 238 s.
2. Zubko, A. M., (2006). Organizatsiya navchalnogo protsesu v systemi pidvyschennya kvalifikatsii pedagogichnyx kadriv [Organization of the educational process in the system of professional development of pedagogical staff]: monograph. - Kherson: Ayalant. - 124 p.
3. Mashkina, I.V., (2011). Vykorystannya testiv yak efektyvnyi metod perevirky profesiinoi kompetentnosti stydentiv ekonomichnyx spetsialnostei [Use of tests as an effective method for checking the professional competence of students of economic specialties]. Retrieved from: http://archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/Soc_Gum/VAPSV/ 2011_4/St_11.pdf
4. Melnyk, OG, (2009). Diagnostyvannya diyalnosti mashynobudivnogo pidpryemstva na zasadax systemy ekonomichnyx indykatoriv [Diagnostics of the activity of the machine-building enterprise on the basis of the system of economic indicators]: monograph. - Lviv: Publishing House, Publishing House, Ukrpol. - 188 s.
5. Nagara, M.B., (2010). Otsinka kompetentnosti pratsivnykiv yak pryoritetnyi napryamok upravlinnya liydskymy resursamy na zasadax kouchyngu [Assessment of the competence of employees as a priority direction of human resources management on the basis of coaching] / M. B. Nagara. Retrieved from: http: //library.kpi.kharkov.ua/Vestnik/2010_7/statti/Nagara.pdf
6. Feschur, R.V., Barvinsky, A.F. and Kichor, V.P., (2003). Statystyka: Teoretychni zasady I prykladni aspekty [Statistics: Theoretical Foundations and Applied Aspects]. Tutorial. - 2nd edition, updated and supplemented. - Lviv: "Intellect-West". - 576s.