The article deals with analyzing the process of research products commercialization at higher education institutions in Ukraine and certain developed foreign countries. The process of research products commercialization at Ukrainian higher education institutions is observed as a reasonable and necessary way for increasing their financial potential. The authors study and analyze different techniques and ways of research products commercialization used by foreign higher education institutions. Some problems of research products commercialization in Ukraine are identified. The perspective ways for adapting foreign experience in commercialization to Ukrainian higher education institutions have been suggested.
1. Boholib T. M. (2014). Komertsializatsiya naukovykh rozrobok universytetiv. Ekonomika Ukrayiny [Commercialization of scientific developments of universities. Ukraine economy.] 1 (626). p. 33-50. Retrived from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/EkUk_2014_1_4.
2. Joshua B. Powers, Eric G. Campbell (2011). Technology Commercialization Effects on the Conduct of Research in Higher Education. Res High Education. May. 52(3). P. 245-260. DOI: 10.1007/s11162-010-9195-y. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11162-010-9195-y
3. G. Markman, D. Siegel, M. Wright. (2008). Research and technology commercialization. Journal of Management Studies, 45. Р. 1401-1423. DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2008.00803.x. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6486.2008.00803.x
4. Fomina E.V. (2017). Commercialization of scientific developments as the main element of innovation economy. Bulletin of Kharkiv National University named after V.N. Karazin. Series "International Relations, Economy, Country Studies, Tourism". В. 6. С. 124-128.
5. M. Perkmann, V. Tartari at al. (2013). Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university-industry relations. Research Policy. Volume 42, Issue 2, March, P.423-442. Retrived from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2012.09.007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2012.09.007
6. Ashley J. Stevens and Frances Toneguzzo. (2004). Northbrook: The Association of University Technology Managers. AUTM Licensing Survey, FY 2003 Survey Summary 76 p.
7. Norain Ismail, Mohd Jailani Mohd Nor, Safiah Sideka. (2015). A Framework for a Successful Research Products Commercialisation: A Case of Malaysian Academic Researchers - Social and Behavioral Sciences 195. Р. 283 - 292. Retrived from: http://sciencedirect.com. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.06.163
8. J. Wonglimpiyarat (2016). The innovation incubator, university business incubator and technology transfer strategy: The case of Thailand. Technology in Society. Volume 46. P. 18-27. Retrived from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techsoc.2016.04.002
9. Gdańsk University of Technology. Center for Knowledge and Technology Transfer. Retrived from: https://ctwt.pg.edu.pl/consulting.
10. Karlsson Magnus (2004). Commercialization of Research Results in the United States An Overview of Federal and Academic Technology Transfer. Stockholm. ITPS, Swedish Institute for Growth Policy Studies. 107 p.
11. The Law of Ukraine " Scientific and Technical Activities of the Verkhovna Rada (ВВР) (2016), № 3, ст.25.
12. Innovative development of industrial parks in the world and Ukraine. Retrived from: http://do.gendocs.ru/docs/index - 24248.http