The most important precondition for modernization of information and educational space is a modern development of distance learning (DL). The problem of the educational process in distance form is extremely relevant, because the aim of this publication is a synthesis of approaches to distance education and demonstration of the possibilities of using Microsoft OneNote as an effective tool of DL.
In the paper is proposed to identify the main stages of the process of the organization of distance learning, which motivates each student to engage in the learning process:
Preparation of the plan of training activities that is formation of structure of interactive educational discipline.
Filling discipline with educational materials and tasks, in condition of using of new forms and methods of monitoring performance, providing the process of acquiring not only knowledge but also competences such as communicability and autonomy. Using of the available for development and easy application distance learning tools that ensure compatible operation.
In this regard, educational material supplied remotely must meet the maximum requirements such as: level teaching; applied focus; presentation of educational material in a format accessible for understanding by pointing interesting facts, examples, additional information; focus on self-development through student questions for self-guided and self-test, bank of tests and practical tasks, individual and group projects.
As to the choice of special tools and shells within which the process will be organized remotely both individual and group learning, they must meet the following requirements: to reduce substantially the time of discipline development; to reduce the overall costs of educational institutions to develop and use academic disciplines of DL; to provide the current level of functional and communicative capabilities and custom GUI courses; to be available for learning and using especially for novice developers of DL courses.
In our view, informational tool for the learning process that meets all these requirements is Microsoft OneNote. The big advantage of this shell is full integration with the cloud, providing opportunities to save space on your hard drive, so that created subjects and results of both individual and group work are kept safe while users can access them from anywhere .
Opportunities for creation of Microsoft OneNote notebooks that can include the required number of pages and meet the requirements for structuring educational content. But the most important advantage of Microsoft OneNote is that it provides group work. And teacher can see the contribution of every student in a group in the joint project, what in its turn ensures the objectivity and transparency of the evaluation
1. Antropova T. Distance Education: weigh "for" and "against" / T. Antropova. [Electronic resource]. – Access: http://www.kntu.kr.ua/doc/zb_17_ekon/stat_17/25.pdf
2. Bykov V. Y. Formation of information space: Collective monograph / V. Y. Bykov, O. O. Grytsentchuk, S. M. Ivanov and others. – Kyiv: Institute of Information Technologies and Learning Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine. 2007. – 290 p.
3. Boremtchuk L. I. Distance learning as a pedagogical technology / L. I. Boremtchuk. [Electronic resource]. – Access: http://intkonf.org/boremchuk-li-distantsiyne-navchannya-yak-pedagogina-t...
4. New pedagogical and information technologies in the education system: Textbook. benefits for students of High Schools / E. S. Polat, M. Y. Bukharkina, M. V. Moiseeva, A. E.P etrov; ed. E. S. Polat. – 4th ed., Sr. – M.: Publishing center "Academy", 2009. – 272 p.
5. Product Guide Microsoft OneNote 2013 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/ru-ru/files/556/681/AF103733547.pdf
6. Administrators help teachers, students reach learning objectives with OneNote [Electronic resource]. – Access:http://blogs.office.com/2014/07/01/ administrators-help-teachers-students-reach-learning-objectives-with-onenote/
7. Jewitt C. et al. School Use of Learning Platforms and Associated Technologies, 2010 8. MacNeil, S. and Kraan, W. Distributed Learning Environment. JISC/CETISб 20 Sources.