The issues of cyber-physical systems creation and approaches to their solving are formed in the article. The base principles of the multilayer platform for Cyber-Physical Systems are formed in accordance with achieve¬ments and modern conceptions of computer, information and telecommunication technologies application. The structure of the multilayer platform for Cyber-Physical Systems are offered, its applications and functions are described. Future directions for research within the framework of each of six layers of the Cyber-Physical System and within the framework of its general organization are formed. The expected results from its implementation are defined.
- Edward Lee, Cyber Physical Systems: Design Challenges. University of California, Berkeley Technical Report No. UCB/EECS-2008-8б, January 23, 8 p., 2008.
- Jules White et al. R&D challenges and solutions for mobile cyber-physical applications and supporting Internet services, Journal of Internet Services and Applications, Volume 1, Number 1, May 2010. - Р. 45-56.
- Jiafu Wan, Hehua Yan, Hui Suo, Fang Li, Advances in Cyber-Physical Systems Research, KSII Transactions On Internet And Information Systems, Vol. 5, No. 11, November 2011. - Р. 1891-1908.
- Panos Antsaklis. Goals and Challenges in Cyber-Physical Systems Research Editorial of the Editor in Chief, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 59, No. 12, Р. 3117-3119, December 2014.
- Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems 2013: some information July 8-12, 2013 Grenoble, France. 6. Mohammad Ilyas, Imad Mahgoub, Smart Dust: Sensor Network Applications, Architecture, and Design, CRC Press, 2006. - 352 p.
- Stefan Poslad, Ubiquitous Computing: Smart Devices, Environments and Interactions, Wiley, 2009. - 473 p.
- Ambient Intelligence, Werner Weber et al. (Eds.), Springer, 2005. - 388 p.
- Hakima Chaouchi, The Internet of Things: Connecting Objects, John Wiley & Sons, 2010. - 265 p.
- Anatoliy Melnyk. Cyber-physical systems: the problems of creation and directions of development. "Computer Systems and Networks", Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing, 2015, No 692. - Р.100-107.