Thematic areas of the Forum:
- The influence of Russian aggression on the agenda of Europe and the European Union.
- Prospects for the development of EU’s Eastern Policy in the conditions of modern geopolitical challenges.
- New formats of European cooperation: from economy to security.
- The importance of CEE countries in shaping a new political and security order in Europe.
- The role of diplomacy in the settlement of the current security crisis.
- Ukrainian-Polish strategic cooperation in the face of modern geopolitical threats.
- The EU and European partners in support of Ukraine and its post-war recovery.
- European and Euro-Atlantic perspective of Ukraine in the context of the large-scale Russian invasion.
- Transformation of policy of the Eastern Partnership countries in time of the Russian-Ukrainian war.
Two round tables will be held within the Forum:
- The role of local self-government bodies in overcoming the consequences of the large-scale Russian
- The regional dimension of the EU Eastern Partnership Initiative: challenges, achievements and prospects
Announcement of the results of the essay competition on the topic: “Future of the European Union and Ukraine”