The 5th International Conference on Informatics & Data-Driven Medicine (IDDM 2022) will be held in University Lumière Lyon 2, Lyon, France.
The conference is organized by:
- University Lumière Lyon 2, Lyon, France
- Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine
- Polytechnic University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
- National University "Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic", Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine
- Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
The IDDM focuses on all technical and practical aspects of the latest research and results of international academics, scientists and medical practitioners related to intellectual medical data processing topics. This conference provides opportunities to exchange new ideas, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results make a significant contribution to the development of Data-Driven Health Care in the world.
Proceedings of the IDDM'2022 shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication.
Due to the COVID’2019 pandemic, IDDM conference took the form of online-presentation by invited keynote speakers plus presentations of peer-reviewed individual papers.