The error sources distorted GPS measuring war divided on the three groups i satellite, receiver and pulse propagation errors. A few factors were distinguished in every group. The analysis of the influence of the chosen one factor from every group on the altitude definition accuracy over the ellipsoid by means of GPS measuring woos made by author.
1. ASHTECH XII GPPS, GPS Post Processing System, Ashtech INC, Sunnyvale, CA, USA, 1990.
2. Hofmann-Wellenhof B., Lichtenegger H., Collins J. GPS Theory and Practice, Spring¬Verlag, Austria, Wien, 1994.
3. Leick A. GPS satellite surveying, John Wiley & sons INC., USA, New York, 1995.
4. Rothacher M., Mervart L. Bernese GPS Software Version 4.0, Astronomical Institute University of Bern, Switzerland, Bern, 1996.
5. Van Sickle J. GPS for Land Surveyors, Ann Arbor Press INC, USA, Michigan, Chelsea, 1996.