This article presents a method to determine an integral blur value for images that were obtained by the UltraCam D, 3-D AS-1 and ADS-40 aerial digital cameras. Non uniformity of images with the same exposure for various enlargements was studied.
- Biryukov VS Digital Photographs in Photogrammetry // Geodesy and Cartography. - 2000. - No. 10. - P. 33-36;
- Burshtynsky X. Aerial photography. - AGAT, Lviv. - 1999. - 356 s .;
- Burshtinskaya X., Bereza O. Approximate definition of the transfer function of modulation of aerosynamic systems // Modern achievements of geodesic science and production. - Lviv: Liga-Press, 2006. - P. 155-160;
- Zhivychin AN, Sokolov V. S. Decoding of photogrammetric images. - M .: Nedra, 1980 - 254 s .;
- Kononov VI, Communication of information and probabilistic estimations of systems of image formation (iconic systems) // Optical-mechanical industry (optical journal), 1991, No. 11, pp. 13-18;
- Kononov V.I. Calculation of resolution of the aerospace system taking into account the influence of flight factors // Geodesy, cartography and aerial photography., Ed. 63, 2003. - P. 135-139.