The purpose of research. The main goal of the presented research consists in substantiation of inertial, stiffness and force (excitation) parameters of mechanical oscillatory system of three-mass vibratory conveyer with directed oscillations of the working element in order to provide the highly efficient (high-performance) resonant operation mode. Methodology. The technique of the research is based on fundamental concepts of engineering mechanics and theory of mechanical vibrations. In order to deduce the differential equations of motion of the mechanical oscillatory system of vibratory conveyer the Lagrange equations of the second order were used. The computation modelling of the system’s motion caused by periodic excitation forces was carried out using MathCAD software with a help of Runge-Kutta method. Results. The existent structures of vibratory conveyers, as well as the fields and peculiarities of their implementation, are considered. The design of the three-mass vibratory conveyer with electromagnetic drive, directed oscillations of the working element, and resonant operation mode is proposed. The structural diagram of the conveyer’s mechanical oscillatory system is developed and its dynamics is investigated. Scientific novelty. The mathematical model of motion of the mechanical oscillatory system of the proposed conveyer is formed. The numerical modelling of motion of the oscillating masses of the vibratory conveyer was carried out for different operation modes. The influence of the excitation parameters (the frequency and amplitude of the excitation force) on the characteristics of oscillations of the conveyer’s working element was investigated. Practical value. The results of the carried out investigations can be used while designing and developing various vibratory equipment for conveying, separating and treating of different loose, bulky and piece-wise products.
1. J. P. Den Hartog, Mechanical Vibrations, New York: McGraw Hill, 1956.
2. H. Benaroya, M. Nagurka, and S. Han, Mechanical Vibration. Analysis, Uncertainties, and Control. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2018.
3. Singiresu S. Rao, Mechanical Vibrations. Harlow, United Kingdom: Pearson, 2017.
4. Bangchun Wen, et al, Vibrating Machinery. Theory, Techniques and Applications. Beijing, China: Science Press, 2012.
5. V. O. Povidailo, Vibratsiini protsesy ta obladnannia [Vibratory processes and equipment]. Lviv, Ukraine: Vydavnytstvo Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» Publ., 2004. [in Ukrainian].
6. O. S. Lanets, Vysokoefektyvni mizhrezonansni vibratsiini mashyny z elektromahnitnym pryvodom. Teoretychni osnovy ta praktyka stvorennia [High-performance inter-resonant vibratory machines with electromagnetic drive. Theoretical fundamentals and practice of development]. Lviv, Ukraine: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2008, 324 p. [in Ukrainian].
7. O. Lanets, Osnovy rozrakhunku ta konstruiuvannia vibratsiinykh mashyn [Fundamentals of Analysis and Design of Vibratory Machines]. Lviv, Ukraine: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2018. [in Ukrainian].
8. V. M. Gursky, Bahatokryterialnyi analiz i syntez neliniinykh rezonansnykh vibratsiinykh mashyn [Multi-Criteria Analysis and Synthesis of the Nonlinear Resonant Vibratory Machines]. Lviv, Ukraine: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2017. [in Ukrainian].
9. V. Korendiy, et al, "Modelyuvannya roboty trymasovoho vibrotransportera z napryamlenymy kolyvannyamy robochoho orhanu" ["Modelling the operation of the three-mass vibratory conveyer with directed oscillations of the working element"], in Proc. 14-th International Symposium of Ukrainian Mechanical Engineers in Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine, 23-24 May 2019, pp. 136-138. [in Ukrainian].
10. M. R. Hatch, Vibration Simulation Using MATLAB and ANSYS. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2001.
11. P. M. Kurowski, Vibration Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2018. Mission, KS, USA: SDC Publications, 2018.