Aim. The simulation of work for gear transmission with variable gear ratio for machines with technological purpose, which are consist of established spur gear with an eccentricity. Method. The investigations were carried out by the kinematic analysis methods of classical mechanics, analytic geometry, and the theory of the gearing. Results. There were obtained the correlations that present the functioning of the spur gear with variable gear ratio, in which cylindrical wheels are used. Moreover, these cylindrical wheels are established with an eccentricity. There were designed the mathematic models of the influence for the angle of rotation for driving gear wheel to the change the angle of rotation and the angular velocity of the output gear for the multi-pair gear transmission of variable gear ratio. There were proposed to use two identical cylindrical gears with eccentricity, which are established in pairs, instead of elliptical wheels, to increase the technological level of production for the gears with variable gear ratio. Furthermore, there were proposed to use the cylindrical gear wheels that were manufactured with displacement, to ensure the efficiency of the gear transmission. Normal coefficient of profile shift must be identical for the gear wheels of the transmission and it has to have a negative value. The gear wheels should be used with an odd number of teeth. Scientific novelty. There were carried out that the cylindrical gear wheels in gear transmission, which are eccentrically established, have elliptical centroids. There were determined an important characteristic of the gear transmission that is consist of two identical eccentrically mounted cylindrical gear wheels. It is that in any angular position of gear wheels, a straight line, which connects the centers of pitch diameters for gear wheels pass through the point that divides the centerline of the gear transmission in half. There were proposed to use the procedure of differentiation of implicit functions to determine the ratio between the input and output angular velocities. There were obtained the mathematical models that determine the variable angle of rotation of the output gear wheel, variable gear ratio of multi-pair transmission and an equation of elliptical centroids of eccentrically mounted cylindrical gear wheels in parametric and canonical forms. Practical significance. The developed scientifically-reasonable recommendations for the practical use of gear transmission with variable gear ratio, which are composed of one or more pairs of identical cylindrical gear wheels that are mounted in transmission with an eccentricity, for full realization of the functional capabilities of machines of technological purpose that appears in work cycles with uneven movements of their actuators.
1. Neil Sclater, Nicholas P. Chironis, Mechanisms and Mechanical Devices Source Book, McGraw-Hill Inc. 2001. - 525 р.
2. Fangyan Zheng, Lin Hua, Xinghui Han, Bo Li and Dingfang Chen. Synthesis of indexing mechanisms with non-circular gears. Mechanism and Machine Theory.- 2016 (105). р.108-128.
3. Yaxin Yu, Jikun Liu, Bingliang Ye, Gaohong Yu, Xuejun Jin, Liang Sun and Junhua Tong. Design and Experimental Research on Seedling Pick-Up Mechanism of Planetary Gear Train with Combined Non-circular Gear Transmission. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 2019. - 32:49.
4. Pryhodko A.A. Kinematicheskiy analiz planetarnogo zubchatogo mechanizma preobrazovania vrazchatelnogo dvizenia v vozvratno-vrazchatelnoe. A./A.Pryhodko, A.I.Smeliagin. Izvestia vysshych uchebnych zavedeniy. Mashinostroenie. - 2016. - N12. - P.21-27.
5. The 2.0l FSI engine with turbocharger. Design and function. Self-study programme 337. Volkswagen. [Електронний ресурс]. 2015. 16 р. Режим доступу: http://www.volkspage.net/technik.
6. Faydor L. Litvin. Noncircular Gears. Design And Generation / Faydor L. Litvin, Alfonso Fuentes-Aznar, Ignacio Gonzalez-Perez, Kenichi Hayasaka. Cambridge University Press, 2009. - 204 p.
7. T.Hasse. Unrundgetriebe mit deckungsgleichen unrunden zahnradern fur typische getriebeaufgaben / Design of gear drives with congruent non-circular gear. Konstruction. November/Desember. 11/12. - 2000. - 64-69 p.
8. D. Mundo. Use of Non-Circular Gears in Pressing Machine Driving Systems / [Електронний ресурс] / D. Mundo, G. A. Danneli. Режим доступу: http://www. wseas. us/e-library/ conferences/ udine2004/ papers/ 483-172.pdf.
9. Lytvyniak Ya.M. Technologichni aspekty radialno-kolovogo narizania cylindrychych zubchatych kolis z dynamichnoyu zminoyu shvydkosti rizania. / Ya.M. Lytvyniak // Visnyk Nacionalny Universitet "Lvivska Politechnika" : "Optymizacia vyrobnychyh procesiv i technichnyi control u mashynobuduvanni ta pryladobuduvanni". - Lviv. - Vydavnyctvo Lvivskoi Politechniky.- 2012. - N 729. - P. 19-25.
10. Karpov A.P. Reduction of gear transmission vibroactivity using an asymmetrical function of the gear ratio / A. P. Karpov, P. L. Nosko, P. V. Fil, G. A. Boyko // Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". Series: Problem of mechanical drive. - Kharkiv : NTU "KhPI", 2016. - No. 23 (1195). - P. 72-77.
11. Padalko A.P. Zubchataya peredacha s nekruglym kolesom./ A.P. Padalko, N.A. Padalko. / Teoria Mechanizmov I Mashyn. - 2013. - Тоm 11 - N2. -. P. 89-96.
12. Legeta Ya.P. Analytical description of centroides and construction the profiles of noncircular gears. Ya.P. Legeta // Modern problems of modeling. - 2016. - Vol.7. - P.87-92.
13. Legeta Ya. Geometric modeling of centroid noncircular gears by transfer function. / Ya.Legeta, O.Shoman //Naukovyi zurnal: MNU imeni V.O.Suchomlynskogo. Geometrychne modeluvania ta informaciini technologii. - 2016. - N2. - P. 59-63.
14. Kinyckyi Ya.T. Teoria mechanizmov i mashyn. - K.: Naukova dumka. 2002. - 660 p.