The differential equations of motion of electrically charged bodies in an uneven vortex electric field at all possible range of velocities are obtained in the article. In the force interaction, in addition to the two components - the Coulomb and Lorentz forces - the third component of a hitherto unknown force is involved. This component turned out to play a crucial role in the dynamics of movement. The equations are written in the usual 3D Euclidean space and physical time. This takes into account the finite speed of electric field propagation and the law of electric charge conservation. On this basis, the trajectory of the electron in an uneven electric field generated by a positively charged spherical body is simulated. The equations of motion are written in vector and coordinate forms. A physical interpretation of the obtained mathematical results is given. Examples of simulations are given.
- V.Tchaban, Lorenz Force of Vortex Electric Field. – Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering, vol. 11, no 2, pp. 33–36, 2020.
- K. S. Demirchan Movable charge in four-dimen–sional space according to Maxwell and Einstein. – М.: Komtekh-Print, 2008. (Russian)
- G. Ivchenkov, “Force interaction of moving charges with each other and with the fields "Relativistic" Coulomb's law”. http://new-idea.kulichki.net/ pubfiles/151026192403. pdf. (Russian).
- A.Poincare, On Science (translated from Frans.), Moscow: Science, 1983. (Russian).
- S. Karavashkin, “On the curvature of space-time”. Selfie Proceedings, 2017.
- V. Tchaban, Panta Rhei, Lviv: “Space M”, p.118, 2020.
- V. Tchaban, “Dynamic of Motion of Electron in Electrical Field”, Meassuring, Equipment and Metrology, vol. 81, no. 2, , pp. 39-42, 2020.
- V.Tchaban, On some Joint Lavs of the Field of Gravity- and Electrometry. – Measuring, Equip-ment and Metrology, vol. 81, no. 3, 2020, pp. 37–40.
- V.Tchaban, Сombined equations of electric and gravitational fields. – Technical news, 2020/1(51), 2(52), pp. 9–15.