The work is devoted to the current problem of finding new ways and mechanisms of high-density electric energy accumulation. As a result of the conducted researches the system which allows to accumulate an electric charge at the expense of quantum effects and the phenomena without use of chemical reactions is offered. The basic idea was to form a material with a colossal area of the inner active surface with a sharply anisotropic chemical bonding character. Accordingly, the main goal was to create and study electrode materials based on intercalant heterophase structures with different types of hierarchy, capable of storing electrical energy at the quantum level. Based on the results of impedance spectroscopy, it was found that the obtained clathrate structures are promising for use as a cavitand electrode in a quantum battery, and, most importantly, can significantly increase its capacity
- Application PCT BY 99/00012 “Quantum-Size Electronic Devices and Operating Conditions Thereof” (International Publication Number: WO 00/41247, 13.07.2000).
- S. Krohns, P. Lunkenheimer, Ch. Kant, A. V. Pronin, H. B. Brom, A. A. Nugroho, M. Diantoro, and A. Loidl, Colossal dielectric constant up to gigahertz at room temperature, Appl. Phys. Lett, vol. 94, pp. 122903-1 - 122903-3- 2009.
- Alfred W. Hübler and Onyeama Osuagwu, “Digital quantum batteries: Energy and information storage in nanovacuum tube arrays”, Wiley Periodicals Inc. Complexity, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 48-55, 2010.
- Application PCT BY 99/00012 “Quantum-Size Electronic Devices and Operating Conditions Thereof” (International Publication Number: WO 00/41247, 13.07.2000);
- Piotr Chabecki, Dariusz Całus, Fedir Ivashchyshyn, Anna Pidluzhna, Orest Hryhorchak, Ihor Bordun, Oleksandr Makarchuk, and Andriy Kityk, “Functional Energy Accumulation, Photo- and Magnetosensitive Hybridity in the GaSe-Based Hierarchical Structures”, Energies, vol. 13, Issue 17, pp. 4321(1-16), 2020.
- I. Grygorchak, D. Calus, A Pidluzhna., F.Ivashchyshyn, O. Hryhorchak, P.Chabecki, and R.Shvets, “Thermogalvanic and local field effects in SiO2<SmCl3> structure”, Applied Nanoscience, vol. 10 (12), pp. 4725 – 4731, 2020.
- Fedir Ivashchyshyn, Dariusz Calus, Anna Pidluzhna, and Piotr Chabecki, “Electric Properties of MCM-41 SmCl3 Nanohybrid Encapsulate”, Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics, vol. 12(3), pp. 03014(1-5), 2020.
- R. M. A. Lies, III – VI Compounds, Preparation and cryst. growth material with layered structure, Dordrecht-Boston, pp. 225-254, 1977.
- Shumaila; G.B.Lakshmi, M. Alam, A.M.Siddiqui, M. Husain, “Samarium Chloride (SmCl3) Doped Poly(o-Toluidine): Synthesis and Characterization”, Sci. Adv. Mater, vol. 5, pp. 64–70, 2013.
- C. Puzzarini, “Molecular Structure of Thiourea”, J. Phys. Chem. A, vol. 116, pp. 4381–4387, 2012.
- K.D.M. Harris, A.E. Aliev, P. Girard, M.J.Jones, F. Guillaume, and A.-J. Dianoux, “Molecular dynamics of cyclohexane guest molecules in the cyclohexane/thiourea inclusion compound: an incoherent quasielastic neutron scattering investigation”, Mol. Phys, vol. 93, pp. 545–554, 1998.
- T. Pluta and A.J. Sadlej, “Electric properties of urea and thiourea”, J. Chem. Phys. vol. 114, p. 136, 2001.
- Z. Stoynov, B.Grafow, B.Savova-Stoynov; and V.Elkin, Electrochemical Impedance; Nauka: Moscow, Russia, 1991. (In Russian);
- E.Barsoukov and J.R. Macdonald, Impedance Spectroscopy. In Theory, Experiment and Application. Wiley: Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2005; 585.
- I. Grygorchak, F. Ivashchyshyn, P. Stakhira, R.R. Reghu, V. Cherpak, and J.V. Grazulevicius, “Intercalated Nanostructure Consisting of Inorganic Receptor and Organic Ambipolar”, Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, vol. 8(3), pp. 292-296, 2013.
- I.I. Grigorchak, V.V. Netyaga, and Z.D. Kovalyuk, “On some physical properties of InSe and GaSe semiconducting crystals intercalated by ferroelectrics”, J. Phys.: Condens. Mater. vol. 9, pp. L191-L195, 1997.