The article analyzes the content of the legal status of a civil servant based on scientific literature and current legislation of Ukraine in the field of civil service. It is emphasized that the legal status of a civil servant determines his place in society.
The features and peculiarities of the legal status of a civil servant are highlighted. The main components (elements) of the legal status of a civil servant are analyzed. The main elements of the legal status of a civil servant are defined as: duties of a civil servant, rights, restrictions, guarantees, social and material security, responsibility, as well as the classification of rights and responsibilities of a civil servant.
Emphasis is placed on the primacy of responsibilities and the derivative direction of the rights of civil servants. It is concluded that the content and essence of the legal status of civil servants determine its basic rights and responsibilities, restrictions, guarantees and responsibilities.
1. Malynovs'kyj V. Ya. (2018). Publichna sluzhba v Ukraini: pidruchnyk [Public service in Ukraine: a textbook]. Kyiv: Vydavnychyj dim «Kondor», 312 p. (in Ukrainian) 2. Derzhavna sluzhba: pidruchnyk [Public service: textbook]: u 2 t. / Nats. akad. derzh. upr. pry Prezydentovi Ukrainy; redkol. : Yu. V. Kovbasiuk (holova), O. Yu. Obolens'kyj (zast. holovy), S. M. Ser'ohin (zast. holovy) ta in. K.; Odesa: NADU, 2013. T. 2. 348 p. (in Ukrainian) 3. Liubymov O.K. (2020). Universal'na model' pravovoho statusu publichnoho sluzhbovtsia za zakonodavstvom Ukrainy [Universal model of legal status of a public servant under the legislation of Ukraine]. Naukovyj visnyk publichnoho ta pryvatnoho prava, 2, 98-103. (in Ukrainian)
https://doi.org/10.32844/2618-1258.2020.2.18 4. Posibnyk dlia kerivnykiv derzhavnoi sluzhby [A guide for civil servants] / Yu. Lykhach (ker. avt. kolektyvu), M. Kanavets', R. Popov, A. Maliuha, N. Shamraj, S. Herbeda, A. Matsokin, N. Chermoshentseva, S. Selivanov, N. Scherbak, V. Divak, H. Tretiachenko, Yu. Yerchenko, M. Postolovs'ka, O. Butenko, L. Mykhalyk; za zah. red. N. Aliushynoi (2020). Kyiv: TOV «VISTKA», 422 p. (in Ukrainian) 5. V. Kostiuk, I. Vorobjova. (2018). Zasady pravovoho statusu derzhavnoho sluzhbovtsia: naukovo-teoretychnyj aspect [Principles of legal status of a civil servant: scientific and theoretical aspect]. Publichne pravo, 1 (29), 134-142. (in Ukrainian) 6. Publichna sluzhba. Zarubizhnyj dosvid ta propozytsii dlia Ukrainy [Public service. Foreign experience and proposals for Ukraine] / Za zah. red. Tymoschuka V.P., Shkolyka A.M. (2007). Kyiv: Konus-Yu, 735 p. (in Ukrainian) 7. Inshyn M.I. (2006). Poniattia ta elementy statusu derzhavnoho sluzhbovtsia orhaniv vnutrishnikh sprav [Concepts and elements of the status of a civil servant of internal affairs bodies]. Forum prava, 1, 45-50. (in Ukrainian) 8. Оn public service: Law of Ukraine № 889 - VIII (2015, December 10). Retrieved from: URL. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/889-19#Text. (in Ukrainian) 9. Оn the prevention of corruption: Law of Ukraine № 1700 - VII (2014, October 14). Retrieved from: URL. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1700-18#Text. (in Ukrainian) 10. Constitution of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine № 254k/96-VR (1996, June 28). Retrieved from: URL. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254к/96-вр#Text.(in Ukrainian) Do not use your browser's 'BACK' button.
Use the 'RESET' button to submit more references.
We now provide space to match 1,000 references per submission
To learn about other services and interfaces see our MetaData Delivery page.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
- There should be no line breaks within an individual reference.
- When submitting multiple references they must be in alphabetical order or presented as a numbered list.
- To check the accuracy of a reference, click on the link that is returned with the reference.
- You may use any reference style, although it works best if references are formatted in a consistent and standard style. Just cut and paste this example list to try it out:
1. Boucher RC (2004) New concepts of the pathogenesis of cystic fibrosis lung disease. Eur Resp J 23: 146–158.
2. Knowles MR, Boucher RC (2002) Mucus clearance as a primary innate defense mechanism for mammalian airways. J Clin Investig 109: 571–577.
3. Antunes MB, Cohen NA (2007) Mucociliary clearance - a critical upper airway host defense mechanism and methods of assessment. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 7: 5–10.
4. Riordan JR, Rommens JM, Kerem BS, Alon N, Rozmahel R, et al. (1989) Identification of the Cystic-Fibrosis Gene - Cloning and Characterization of Complementary-Dna. Science 245: 1066–1072.
5. Rommens JM, Iannuzzi MC, Kerem BS, Drumm ML, Melmer G, et al. (1989) Identification of the Cystic-Fibrosis Gene - Chromosome Walking and Jumping. Science 245: 1059–1065.
6. Bobadilla JL, Macek M, Fine JP, Farrell PM (2002) Cystic fibrosis: A worldwide analysis of CFTR mutations - Correlation with incidence data and application to screening. Human Mutation 19: 575–606.
7. Qu BH, Thomas PJ (1996) Alteration of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator folding pathway - Effects of the Delta F508 mutation on the thermodynamic stability and folding yield of NBD1. J Biol Chem 271: 7261–7264.