Date: 27 – 30 September 2023
Venue: Zozuli (Lviv region), Ukraine
Official Website: http://memstech.ieee.org.ua/
Welcome to the website for the 2023 IEEE 19th International Conference on the Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design (MEMSTECH) with information about the Conference, the city of Zozuli (Lviv region). The event will take place on September, 2023.
Topics include, but not limited to
- Devices ranging in size from microns to millimeters.
- Micro actuators.
- Micro robots.
- Micro batteries.
- New materials and designs for MEMS.
- IC-compatible fabrication techniques.
- Other fabrication techniques.
- Measurement of micro phenomena.
- Theoretical results
- Electrical interconnections.
- Micro telemanipulation, and standards appropriate to MEMS.
- Application examples and application oriented devices in fluidics, optics and bio-medical engineering.
All accepted papers and oral (or poster) presenting at MEMSTECH-2023 will be submitted for revision to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
“No-show” papers won’t be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.