A threat is a factor that causes the likely destruction of the system and leads to crisis events.
A security threat is a set of conditions and factors that endanger the vital economic interests of a person, society and the state.
Internal threats to the monetary system make it impossible to ensure the necessary level of economic growth, negatively affect the trade, internal and foreign economic activities of Ukraine, contribute to the emergence of obstacles to improving the budget, tax, insurance and several other financial systems of Ukraine.
The successful solution of this problem directly affects the monetary, economic, social and political stability of Ukraine. Therefore, the definition and solution of internal threats to the monetary system and the financial and economic security of the state are one of the pressing problems of today.
The article classified, examined and analyzed internal threats to the monetary security of the state, their impact on the financial and economic security of Ukraine. To better understand the problem and detail the threats, the author grouped the threats of the monetary system by the directions (spheres) of their manifestation.
The selected groups of monetary threats are considered and analyzed in more detail, since they lead to a violation of the economic balance of security in the state and require the development of a system for managing them and countering their negative impact on the economic system or localizing their actions.
The theoretical aspects of the financial and economic security of the state have been studied by many authors. Noteworthy are the scientific works of such well-known economists as: Abalkin L.I., Alikperov I.M., Baranovsky O.I., Bogachev V.I., Bogdanov I.Y., Burtsev V.V., Vershinin V.M., Vozhenikov A.V., Delyagin M.G., Yermoshenko N.N., Echmakov S.M., Kozyrin A.N., Kolosov A.V., Kuklin A.A., Popov E.V., Senchagov V.K., Fokina N.P., Shnipko O.S., Lebid O.V., Garkusha V.O. and others.
However, the emergence of new internal threats to the monetary system and the uncertainty of the essence of financial and economic security require additional research.
The purpose of this work is the need to classify and justify rational and more effective mechanisms to counter internal threats to the monetary system of the state.
Having studied the totality of monetary threats and their impact on the economic security of the state, we came to the following conclusions:
- monetary threats are created under the influence of external national and supranational threats (factors) that actually activate them;
- it is advisable to divide monetary threats into four groups: institutional, monetary, banking, investment - in the place (area) of the threat;
- the activity or inactive state of a threat can be determined by analysing the dynamics of the indicators that characterize it;
- the study showed that each of the identified threat groups has active threats that require the development of measures to minimize or counter them;
- today, the most active threats lie in the institutional environment of the monetary system, since most of them are subjective in nature and depend on from the professionalism of officials, their qualifications, the desire to change the situation, etc.
1. Karyj O.I., Нalkiv L.I., Demchyshyn M.Ya. . (2016). Bankivs'ke kredy'tuvannya v strukturi nacional'noyi ekonomiky' Ukrayiny': parametry'chne ocinyuvannya i problemy' akty'vuvannya.[Bank crediting within the structure of national economy of Ukraine: Parametric evaluation and problems with activation] Aktual'ni problemy' ekonomiky', 6 (175), 314-320.
2. My's'kiv G.V. Нalkiv L.I.. (2016). Finansove zabezpechennya ry'nku osvitnix poslug yak chy'nny'k rozvy'tku lyuds'kogo potencialu. [Financial support of the market of educational services as a factor of human potential development]. Visny'k Nacional'nogo universy'tetu «L'vivs'ka politexnika»: zb. nauk. pr. Seriya: Logisty'ka. 2016, 42-47.
3. Karyj O.I., Нalkiv L.I., Mojseyenko I.V. (2017). Ry'zy'ky' vtrat lyuds'kogo potencialu: chy'nny'k finansuvannya osvity' ta oxorony' zdorov'ya. [Risks of loss of human potential: a factor in financing education and health care]. Aktual'ni problemy' ekonomiky', 1(187), 223-229.
4. Vy'klyuk M.I Нalkiv L.I., Kogut A.Ye. (2019). Mexanizmy' nejtralizaciyi finansovy'x ry'zy'kiv u diyal'nosti sil's'kogospodars'ky'x pidpry'yemstv. [Mechanisms for neutralization of financial risks in the activities of agricultural enterprises]Ekonomika i upravlinnya, 110-117.
5. Avramenko O. O. (2016). Groshovo-kredy'tna polity'ka Ukrayiny' v sy'stemi zabezpechennya ekonomichnoyi bezpeky' derzhavy'.[Monetary policy of Ukraine in the system of ensuring economic security of the state]. Dy'sertaciya na zdobuttya naukovogo stupenya kandy'data ekonomichny'x nauk. Nacional'ny'j insty'tut strategichny'x doslidzhen'. Ky'yiv. 282 s.
6. Baranovs'ky'j O.I. (2004). Finansova bezpeka v Ukrayini (metodologiya ocinky' ta mexanizmy' zabezpechennya). [Financial security in Ukraine (valuation methodology and collateral mechanisms)]. K.: Ky'yiv. nacz. torg.-ekon. un-t, 759 s.
7. My's'kiv G.V. (2015) Funkcionuvannya ta rozvy'tok kredy'tnogo ry'nku Ukrayiny': teoriya, metodologiya, prakty'ka. [Functioning and development of the credit market of Ukraine: theory, methodology, practice] : monografiya / G.V. My's'kiv. - L'viv : «Rastr-7», 360 s.
8. Osnovni zasady hroshovo-kredytnoi polityky na 2017 r. Natsionalnyi bank Ukrainy. [Basic principles of monetary policy for 2017 National Bank of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/osnovni-zasadi-groshovo-kreditnoyi-polit... (access date: 07.09.2020)
9. Derzhavna sluzhba staty'sty'ky'. (2020) Pryami investy'ciyi (akcionerny'j kapital) z regioniv Ukrayiny' v ekonomici krayin svitu 2015-2019 rr.. [Direct investment (equity capital) from the regions of Ukraine in the world economy 2015-2019]. Retrieved from: https://ukrstat.org/uk/operativ/operativ2020/zd_inv_new/arh_inv_zd.htm (accessed 3 September 2020)
10. Vikipediya. (2019) Ofshorna zona. [Offshore zone]. Retrieved from:https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%84%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0... (accessed 3 September 2020)
11. Informacijne agenstvo Unian. (2019). U MVF rozpovily', skil'ky' koshtiv zaxovano v ofshorax. [The IMF told how much money is hidden in offshore]. Retrieved from: https://www.unian.ua/economics/finance/10674243-u-mvf-rozpovili-skilki-k... (accessed 5 September 2020)
12. Kostyuny'na G. M., Baronov V. Y'., Buglaj V. B., Platonova Y'. N. (2014). Ofshornыj by'znes vo vneshneэkonomy'cheskoj deyatel'nosty': uchebnoe posoby'e. [Offshore business in foreign economic activity: training manual] M. : Y'nfra-M, 352 s.
13. O.Yevstignyeyeva, B.Krasovs'ky'j, R.Nasridinov. (2019). Skil'ky' Ukrayina vtrachaye v ofshorax. [How much Ukraine loses offshore]. BiznesCenzor. Retrieved from:https://biz.censor.net/resonance/3110782/sklki_ukrana_vtracha_v_ofshorah (accessed 5 September 2020)
14. Lebid' O. V., Garkusha V. O. (2019). Osobly'vosti diyal'nosti ofshorny'x zon ta yix rol' u sy'stemi svitovy'x finansovy'x centriv. [Features of offshore zones and their role in the system of world financial centers] BIZNESINFORM № 11 S.290-296. https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-4459-2019-11-290-296
15. Nacional'ny'j bank Ukrayiny'. Departament staty'sty'ky' ta zvitnosti. (2020). Ocinka obsyagu pryamy'x inozemny'x investy'cij, v yaky'x kontrolyuyuchy'm investorom ye rezy'dent (round tripping). [Assessment of foreign direct investment in which the controlling investor is a resident (round tripping)]. Ky'yiv. 2020. - 11 s. Retrieved from: https://bank.gov.ua/ua/file/download?file=FDI_round_tripping_ICL-DFS.pdf (accessed 5 September 2020)