The concept of organizing the activities of industrial enterprises on an innovative basis was revealed. The importance of solving organization issues in the context of accelerated scientific and technological progress and permanent crises was showed. Some benefits of improving the organization of industrial activities on an innovative basis were outlined. Enterprises should increase the efficiency of their activities by implementing a set of measures to improve the organization of production with innovative content, the vast majority of which can be used in the production process without significant investment.
And most importantly, measures in this direction will contribute to the effective use of the available resource potential of existing industrial enterprises, increase their competitiveness in domestic and foreign markets in conditions of fierce competition.
Forecasting these problems in the conditions of specific industrial enterprises is due to the need to properly monitor the phased implementation of project activities and their targeting to achieve coordinated operation of production units and their elements in the process of performing production tasks related to the production of innovative products. It is not only about achieving the goals of industrial enterprises on the projects identified in the modernization of their activities, but also about the rational use of investment funds for the successful implementation of such projects. In this context, it is important to take into account that the targeted use of investment funds will allow not only to use them effectively, but also to anticipate the rational use of investments in those parts of the production process that are subject to organized coordinated operation.
1. (2007). Ekonomika znan' - modernizacijny'j proekt Ukrayiny' (The knowledge economy is a modernization project of Ukraine). For order. Acad. NAS of Ukraine VM Heitz, Acad. NAS of Ukraine VP Semenozhenka, Corresponding Member NAS of Ukraine BE Yeast. K .: Phoenix, 544 p.
2. (2007). Innovacijno-texnologichny'j rozvy'tok ekonomiky'(Innovative and technological development of the economy). For order. Acad. NAS of Ukraine VP Semenozhenka, Corresponding Member NAS of Ukraine BE Yeast. K .: Phoenix, 564 p.
3. Fedulova LI, Shovkun IA, Zakharin SV (2008). Texnologichna modernizaciya promy'slovosti Ukrayiny'(Technological modernization of Ukrainian industry). NAS of Ukraine: State Institution "Institute of Economics and Forecasting". 472 s.
4. Fedulova LI (2011). Naukovo-texnologichny'j ta innovacijny'j proces v Ukrayini: tendenciyi v kry'zovy'x sy'tuaciyax (Scientific-technological and innovation process in Ukraine: tendencies in crisis situations). Economist. №1. 24-28 p.
5. Ruzhanskaya TM (2012). Zmist procesu modernizaciyi ukrayins'koyi ekonomiky (The content of the process of modernization of the Ukrainian economy). Collection of scientific works of the National University of the State Tax Service of Ukraine. №2. 215-224 p.
6. Valinkovich NV (2012). Upravlinnyam potencialom ta rozvy'tkom pidpry'yemstv na osnovi modernizaciyi (Capacity management and enterprise development based on modernization). Bulletin of the Chernivtsi Trade and Economic Institute. №1 (45). 128-134 p.
7. Petrovich JM, Lushchak NS (2013). Organizacijni peredumovy' ta shlyaxy' pry'skorennya modernizaciyi promy'slovy'x pidpry'yemstv (Organizational prerequisites and ways to accelerate the modernization of industrial enterprises). Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic" "Problems of Economics and Management". №754. 3-10 s.
8. Lushchak NS, Novakivsky II, Borbulevich VV (2016). Perspekty'vy' modernizaciyi vitchy'znyany'x promy'slovy'x pidpry'yemstv (Prospects for modernization of domestic industrial enterprises). Marketing and innovation management №3. Sumy State University. 230-245 p.
9. Sirko AV, Naidich NM (2012). Modernizaciya ta innovacijny'j rozvy'tok vitchy'znyanoyi ekonomiky', problemy' ta yix vy'rishennya (Modernization and innovative development of the domestic economy, problems and their solutions). Bulletin of the Kyiv National Institute: Business and Technology. K.: 1 (17). 22-23 p.
10. Petrenko PS (2011). Modernizaciya ukrayins'koyi ekonomiky' i derzhavne upravlinnya (Modernization of the Ukrainian economy and public administration). Current economic problems. Scientific economic journal. K.: 9 (123). 22-32 p.
11. Buzhanskaya KO (2009). Deyaki skladovi teorety'ko-metodologichnoyi bazy' innovacino-texnologichnoyi modernizaciyi (Some components of the theoretical and methodological basis of innovation and technological modernization). Bulletin of the NSDTU, 4, 202-207 p.
12. Kachala TM (2011). Modernizaciya yak neobxidna umova ekonomichnoyi vidbudovy' nacional'noyi social'no-ekonomichnoyi sy'stemy' (Modernization as a necessary condition for economic reconstruction of the national socio-economic system). Bulletin of the Volyn Institute of Economics and Management, 2, 115-121 p.
13. Sulun MM (2011). Zagal'no metodologichni i zagal'ni naochni pry'ncy'py' modernizaciyi resursnogo potencialu pidpry'yemstv (General methodological and general visual principles of modernization of resource potential of enterprises). Problems of development of foreign economic relations and attraction of foreign investments. Sat. scientific tr. Donetsk .: DONNU, T.2, 267-273 p.