According to theoretical and practical research on the formation and implementation of models of state regulation of venture capital in the world, the leading place in the economy of this century belongs to economic systems of a qualitatively new technological level, in which intellectual resources play an important role. Therefore, governments develop innovation policies to ensure the intensification of innovation and increase the perception of the economy to innovation processes.
In a dynamic and changing environment, there is fierce competition in the global market for global competitive advantage between advanced countries such as the United States, Japan and Western Europe, based on the formation of global competitive advantage through the intensification of scientific and innovative activities. In such conditions, the development of venture activity, which specializes in research, engineering, creation and implementation of innovations and is associated with a high degree of risk, becomes important.
Venture business is one of the most important components of the innovation process and a promising mechanism for economic stabilization of the state, the phenomenon of which is associated with the priority development of high-tech and risky industries. Leading countries have already confirmed the efficiency and effectiveness of venture business, so it is advisable to develop venture business in Ukraine. Venture capital investments can become one of the alternative sources of financing and business development in Ukraine, an effective source of financial support for scientific developments and their transformation into a competitive product, which is extremely important in Ukraine's foreign trade on the path to European integration.
Models of state regulation of venture activity development are a set of means, methods and measures of state stimulation of venture activity in the country. Research, analysis and evaluation of foreign experience allows to identify various models of venture business development in order to identify effective and applied to achieve competitiveness.
Today there are two models of venture financing. These are American and European models. They are fundamentally different, and the differences are the role of the state in innovation processes, the list of financing sectors and venture capital objects.
The models of state support for venture business development in the world have been investigated, analyzed and evaluated in article . American and European models have been described and characterized. Their features are defined. The general and distinctive features, advantages and disadvantages have been investigated. National programs of venture business development according to American and European models have been considered. The categoriesin the context of models of state support for venture business development in the world have been described . Trends and dynamic characteristics of venture business have been revealed. Means of stimulating the development of venture business according to the above models have been considered. The peculiarities of venture business in Ukraine have been studied. Opportunities and obstacles to development have been identified. The need to intensify state support for the development of venture business in Ukraine has been identified.
1. Natsionalna model neoindustrialnoho rozvytku Ukrainy [National model of neo-industrial development of Ukraine] Kyiv. 2016/ Retrieved from: https://books.google.com.ua/books
2. Koziienko, I. (2013) Formuvannia ta rozvytok amerykanskoi modeli venchurnoho finansuvannia.[ Formation and development of the American model of venture financing.] Nauka i pravookhorona. 4, 89-93.
3. Polishchuk O.A. & Polishchuk O.T. (2017) Modeliuvannia systemy rozvytku venchurnoi industrii na osnovi svitovoho dosvidu. [Modeling of the venture industry development system based on world experience] Visnyk Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. [Ekonomichni nauky. Zhytomyr], 4 (82), 103-110. https://doi.org/10.26642/jen-2017-4(82)-103-110
4. European Venture Capital Assosiation (2020) Yevropeiska asotsiatsiia venchurnoho kapitalu [European Venture Capital Assosiation] IE.
5. Nekhorosheva L.N. Modely hosudarstvennoho rehulyrovanyia razvytyia venchurnoi deiatelnosty: myrovoi opыt y problemы stran SNH [Models of state regulation of venture activity development: world experience and problems of CIS countries]. Retrieved from: http://iee.org.ua/files/alushta/32-nehorosheva-modeli_gos.pdf
6. Nekhorosheva L.N. & Ehorov S.A. (2006) Modely hosudarstvennoho rehulyrovanyia razvytyia venchurnoi deiatelnosty: myrovoi opыt y problemы stran SNH. [Models of state regulation of venture activity development: world experience and problems of CIS countries] Problemы y perspektyvы ynnovatsyonnoho razvytyia эkonomyky:. materyalы XI Mezhdun. nauch.-prakt. konf. y pervoho ynnovatsyonnoho foruma hosudarstv-uchastnykov SNH. Alushta, 10-16 sentiabria 2006 h. Moskva-Kyev-Symferopol-Alushta Retrieved from :http://iee.org.ua/ru/datailed/ news/28.
7. Propozytsii shchodo rozvytku venchurnoi diialnosti u tsomu rozdili nadano vidpovidno do rekomendatsii ekspertiv proektu YeS «Vdoskonalennia stratehii, polityky ta rehuliuvannia innovatsii v Ukraini»// Zakliuchnyi zvit pro vykonannia proektu YeC «Vdoskonalennia stratehii, polityky ta rehuliuvannia innovatsii v Ukraini [Proposals for the development of venture activity in this section are provided in accordance with the recommendations of experts of the EU project "Improvement of strategies, policies and regulation of innovation in Ukraine" // Final report on the implementation of the EU project "Improvement of strategies, policies and regulation of innovation in Ukraine"] Proekt YeS EuropeAid/127694/C/SER/UA», 29 lypnia - 28 zhovtnia 2011 r. Dodatok 11(E). S. 440-480.
8. KPMG. Retrieved from: https://home.kpmg/ua/uk/home.html
9. Investytsiini partnery upravlinnia aktyvamy. Retrieved from: http://ip-am.com.ua/ua/isi/classification
10. UAIB. Retrieved from: https://www.uaib.com.ua/
11. Kuzmin O.I. & Terletska V.O.(2020) Venchurnyi biznes v Ukraini: aktyvy, upravlinnia ta perspektyvy rozvytku. [Venture business in Ukraine: assets, management and development prospects] Economics. Scientific journal Virtus, February 41, P. 243- 248.
12. InVenture. Retrieved from: https://inventure.com.ua/
13. «Innovatsiina Ukraina - 2020»: osnovni polozhennia natsionalnoi dopovidi V. Heiets, akademik NAN Ukrainy «Rozdil 5. Finansove zabezpechennia innovatsiinoho rozvytku. Retreved from: http://www.nas.gov.ua/siaz/Ways_of_development_of_Ukrainian_science/arti...
14. Kuznietsova I.S. (2008) Instytut venchurnykh investytsii : stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku v Ukraini [Venture Investment Institute: Status and Prospects of Development in Ukraine] Nauka ta innovatsii. 4. № 1. 87-95. https://doi.org/10.15407/scin4.01.087
15. Heits V.M. (2015) Innovatsiina Ukraina 2020: natsionalna dopovid [Innovative Ukraine 2020]: NAN Ukrainy, 336