The authors noted that the development of intellectual systems was carried out on the basis of the application of uniform scientific and methodological principles and a number of requirements, the formation of which is preceded by a thorough and comprehensive system analysis of actors. The history of the formation of automated control systems for higher educational institutions at the National University “Lviv Polytechnic” is analyzed. The concept of DevOps is presented as an innovative paradigm for the formation and operation of IT project teams. The DevOps paradigm is presented by the authors as an information technology complex, which in a system combination provides a highly effective operation of the integrated team of the IT project – system analysts, developers, integrators and operators, which implements and supports it at all stages of the life cycle. DevOps is a set of communication practices that contribute to the rapid and reliable creation, testing and implementation of advanced information technology products for industrial exploitation. The DevOps concept is based on building an effective communication culture that provides productive collaboration between all members of the project team. The culture of communication is one of the most important factors in the success of DevOps concept implementation. Formation and implementation of the concept of joint responsibility, transparency and faster feedback is a reliable basis for the operation of the high-performance team DevOps. Teams that work on an information technology project (IT project), often do not adhere to the principles of intra-system "thinking". By the internal nature of the DevOps information technology complex, the use of such a methodology of "system thinking", which generally has a positive effect on the overall success of the team that implements the project. The DevOps concept eliminates the barriers between traditionally isolated groups of developers and those who operate the system, integrating them into a single integrated team. According to the DevOps concept, team members work to maximize optimization and increase productivity of developers, as well as increase the reliability of the product during its industrial exploitation.
1. A. Dyck, R. Penners, H. Lichter, Towards definitions for release engineering and devops, Third International Workshop on Release Engineering, IEEE Press, New Jersey, USA. (2015) 3-3. https://doi.org/10.1109/RELENG.2015.10
2. F. Erich, C. Amrit, M. Daneva, A mapping study on cooperation between information system development and operations, International Conference on Product-Focused Software Process Improvement, Springer International Publishing. (2014) 277-280. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13835-0_21
3. M. Sacks, Devops principles for successful web sites, Pro Website Development and Operations, Apress, (2012) 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3970-3_1
4. A. Patwardhan, J. Kidd, T. Urena, A. Rajgopalan, Embracing Agile methodology during DevOps Developer Internship Program, arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.01893. (2016).
5. C.Y Hsieh, C. T. Chen, Patterns for Continuous Integration Builds in Cross-Platform Agile Software Development, Journal of Information Science and Engineering, (2015) 31(3) 897-924
6. S.N. Mullaguru, Changing Scenario of Testing Paradigms using DevOps-A Comparative Study with Classical Models, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology. (2015) 15(2).
7. S.W. Ambler, Disciplined agile delivery and collaborative DevOps, Cutter IT Journal. (2011) 24(12) 18.
8. L.E. Lwakatare, P. Kuvaja, M. Oivo, Dimensions of DevOps, International Conference on Agile Software Development, Springer International Publishing, Helsinki, Finland. (2015) 212-217 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-18612-2_19
9. S.W. Ambler, Disciplined agile delivery and collaborative DevOps, Cutter IT Journal. (2011) 24(12) 18.
10. D. DeGrandis, Devops: So you say you want a revolution?, Cutter IT Journal, (2011), 24(8), 34-39
11. A. Patwardhan, J. Kidd, T. Urena, A. Rajgopalan, Embracing Agile methodology during DevOps Developer Internship Program, arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.01893. (2016).
12. C.Y Hsieh, C. T. Chen, Patterns for Continuous Integration Builds in Cross-Platform Agile Software Development, Journal of Information Science and Engineering, (2015) 31(3) 897-924
13. M. Artač, T. Borovšak, E. Di Nitto, M. Guerriero, D.A. Tamburri, Model-driven continuous deployment for quality DevOps, 2nd International Workshop on Quality-Aware DevOps. ACM, New York, USA. (2016) 40-41. https://doi.org/10.1145/2945408.2945417
14. D. Bruneo, T. Fritz, S. Keidar-Barner, P. Leitner, F. Longo, C. Marquezan, A. Roth, CloudWave: Where adaptive cloud management meets DevOps, 2014 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), IEEE, Funchal. (2014) 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1109/ISCC.2014.6912638
15. D. Cukier, DevOps patterns to scale web applications using cloud services, 2013 companion publication for conference on Systems, programming, & applications: software for humanity, ACM, New York, USA. (2013) 143-152. https://doi.org/10.1145/2508075.2508432
16. C.A. Cois, J. Yankel, A. Connell, Modern DevOps: Optimizing software development through effective system interactions, IEEE International Professional Communication Conference. IEEE, Pittsburg, PA. (2014) 1-7. https://doi.org/10.1109/IPCC.2014.7020388
17. J.F. Perez, W. Wang, G. Casale, Towards a devops approach for software quality engineering, Workshop on Challenges in Performance Methods for Software Development, ACM, New York, USA. (2015) 5-10. https://doi.org/10.1145/2693561.2693564
18. S.K. Bang, S. Chung,Y. Choh, M. Dupuis (2013) A grounded theory analysis of modern web applications: knowledge, skills, and abilities for DevOps, ACM, New York, USA. 2nd annual conference on Research in information technology, (2013). 6162. https://doi.org/10.1145/2512209.2512229
19. Mohamed S.I. (2016). DevOps Maturity Calculator DOMC - Value oriented approach, International Journal of Engineering Research & Science, 2(2) 25 - 35
20. Viral Gupta , P.K. Kapur , Deepak Kumar (2017) Modeling and measuring attributes inﬂuencing DevOps implementation in an enterprise using structural equation modeling, Information and Software Technology . Information and Software Technology. Volume 92, December 2017, Pages 75-91