Introduction. Development of information technologies requires an implementation of interactive demonstrations in the new training courses of modern science. It put forward higher requirements for specialists in different fields of science and makes it necessary to increase the intellectual level of the individual. The essential tool of such training is becoming distance e-learning. It provides development and modernization of new training courses. Therefore, interactive demonstrations could be an essential tool for increasing the quality of education . Computer support of the educational process provides wide opportunities for independent and classroom work of students.
Conducting experiments in the study of color models. Computer graphics – applied informatics engineering area for creating, storing and processing graphical models and their images . One of the new directions in computer graphics is to develop methods and principles of formation of realistic images that can be observed visually or recorded to optical, photographic or optoelectronic devices.
Programmable microcontrollers. Microcontroller-based interactive demonstrations which use the models of interactive changes of experimental conditions give to student an opportunity to compare observations with real experiments conducted on simple equipment and help to learn and understand complex ideas and phenomena [3-8].
It is obvious that science teachers should primarily possess of IT-technologies to teach students as future professionals in the field of science. They must create the conditions in which students would be able to learn not only theory but also understand main concepts that are necessary to develop their competence as future professionals. There is a need to development of appropriate courses for training in IT-technologies to ensure the use of visual methods in the systems of e-learning. These courses are possible in-service training for high school teachers and Academy of Pedagogical Sciences. Active student learning can be achieved by strengthening his independent intellectual activity, including research skills. The practice of active learning and teaching approaches can be successfully used in computer learning environments. Quite affordable and simple experiments with light rays in e-courses of computer graphics can be effective for independent student learning activity.
Conclusions. Active learning is widely used to improve students' knowledge during independent education. This approach allows to diversify the types of learning activities. In order to promote education it is better to organize discussion forums on topical issues in groups. For example, discuss the issue differences during mixing colors on the monitor and in color printing. Thus, in terms of computerization of educational process is very important to create visual electronic tutorials by the means of computer graphics that requires appropriate ITskills and cooperation with teachers of certain subjects. Application of research work in computer support of the educational process encourages the research skills of students and active approach of learning.
1. Koppelman H. Active learning in asynchronous distance education. IADIS International Conference on Cognition and Exploratory Learning in Digital Age (CELDA 2009).
2. Pichugin M. Computer Graphics: Tutorial / M. F. Pichuhin, I. O. Kankin, V. V. Vorotnikov. – K.: "Center of Educational Literature", 2013. – 346 p.
3. Research diffraction // [Electronic Resource]. Mode of access: https://youtu.be/IXFDdyffOMQ.
4. Alexander P. Mazzolini, Peter J. Cadusch. A simple, low-cost demonstration of wavelength division multiplexing. Am. J. Phys. 74, 419 (2006).
5. Demonstration of the circuit // [Electronic Resource]. Mode of access: https://youtu.be/aw78GdaPv0.
6. Atmel Studio 6 // [Electronic Resource]. Mode of access: http://www.atmel.com/Microsite/ atmel_studio6/
7. John Morton. AVR: An introductory course // Newnes 2002, ISBN 0-7506-5635-2
8. Welcome to Proteus Design Suite Version 8.3 // [Electronic Resource]. Mode of access: http://www.labcenter.com/index.cfm.