The article should correspond to the subject of the scientific journal and the current state of science, be relevant, not previously published in other scientific journals. The author is responsible for the accuracy of the presented material, the absence of plagiarism and the provability of the conclusions, the correct citation of scientific sources and references to them.
Manuscripts of articles must be submitted to the editorial board of the journal in electronic form (on CD or DVD or sent by e-mail to the editors). Articles written in Ukrainian or English are accepted for publication. For domestic authors, if an article is written in English, a version of the article in Ukrainian should be attached to the articles. The volume of the article is 10 - 15 pages (including tables, graphs, figures): type Times new Roman,12 font, spacing - 1.
The structure of the article should consist of the following parts:
- Problem statement.
- Relevance of the study.
- Formulation of the purpose and objectives of the article.
- Analysis of recent research and publications.
- Presentation of the main material.
- Conclusions and prospects for further research.
- List of used literature sources.
- Contacts of the authors.
Requirements for the design of the article
Manuscripts of articles, which are submitted to the editorial board of the journal should be sent in electronic form together with a printout on standard A4 paper in English and Ukrainian (except for foreign authors).
Texts of articles are typed in a text editor Microsoft Word 97, Word 2003, Word 2010, in accordance with the following requirements:
- A4 edition format (210x297 mm).
- mirror fields;
- margins of the document: outer - 2.5 cm, inner - 1.8 cm, top - 2.0 and bottom - 2.7 cm; to the header - 2.0 cm, to the bottom - 1.25 cm.
- upper, outer column.
- Main text: Times New Roman type, font size 12. Indent of the first line - 1 cm. Line spacing - 1.0.
- Figures and graphics should be inserted into the article across the page - depending on the size. Tentative signature Times New Roman, 11, in italics. All drawings and graphics should be made in the form of individual objects in size that correspond to the parameters of the page. Figures are signed and numbered (if more than one) under the figure, in the center of the text (abbreviation: Fig. Number). Pictures of * .tif, * .psd, * jpg formats (resolution not less than 300 dpi) are imported into a Word file using the menu: Insert / Picture. Black and white illustrations - Grayscale, color - CMYK Color. Drawing files should be submitted separately. Black and white drawings created in Excel, Visio Drawing, WordPad, CorelDRAW are imported into a Word file using the menu: Insert / Object to allow transformation, color - are converted to * .tif, * .psd, * jpg (300 dpi, CMYK Color) (files are attached separately). Pictures created with Word are grouped and should be available for correction.
The possibility of printing color illustrations must be agreed with the editorial board of the journal.
- Tables should be presented as separate objects in MS Excel or MS Word format with the sizes given to the compilation page. Before the table indicate the numbering title (for example, Table 1) - 11 point, on the right edge of the table, in italics. The main text of the table (in graphs) is given in 10 point. The names of the tables are placed in the center of the page 11 in size, straight.
- Formulas should be presented in the format Equation 3 - 5, aligned in the center of the text and numbered in parentheses on the right edge. Font by definition of MS Word: normal - 11 pt, large index - 9 pt, small index - 8 pt, large symbol - 19 pt, small symbol - 11 pt.
Elements of formulas should be marked according to their functional application (sin x: sin - function, x - variable). Notation of mathematical, physical and other quantities in the text and in formulas should be written in italics, except for sin, cos, tg, ctg, etc .; numbers (criteria) Re, Nu, Gr, Ar, Pr, Eu, etc .; rot, div, grad, const, etc .; designations by letters of the Greek alphabet or numbers.
Indices in these quantities should be written in direct letters of the Ukrainian and Greek alphabets and numbers, and in italics - in the letters of the Latin alphabet. If the index consists of one abbreviation, the dot is not placed after it, but if of several abbreviations, the dot is placed only in intermediate reductions, except for the last one. In the dimensions both letters and numbers are written in direct font. The vector can be denoted in two ways: either by a letter written in italics with an arrow above it, or by a bold letter in italics, such as w.
- Literature: Times New Roman headset, size 10, APA style.
The order of article elements
The procedure of forming a scientific article in the journal is as follows:
- Name and surname of the author (authors), left alignment (bold).
- The new line indicates the name of the institution in which the author (authors) works (normal font).
- The next line indicates the address of the institution (normal font).
- Two spaces are indicated by the copyright symbol "©" and the initials and surname of the author (italics).
- After two spaces, the title of the article is indicated (capital letters, bold, alignment - in the middle).
- After one space write an abstract of 100 - 200 words (italics).
- The new line indicates a list of keywords of 10 - 15 words (italics).
- The main material of the article (regular font) is given in one space.
- References in APA style design is indicated after one space. The minimum number of links is 15, of which at least 2/3 are foreign sources. We recommend to use literature sources which are not older than 5 years old (normal font).
- After two spaces indicate the contacts of the authors.
- At the end of the article from the new page (to the total number of pages of the article it is not taken into account) data on the authors in Ukrainian and in English, in particular:
- surname, name and patronymic of the authors;
- scientific degree and academic title;
- department and institution where the author works;
- the address of the institution where the author works;
- author's e-mail address;
- contact number of the author;
- ORCID author ID;
- the number of articles in national databases;
- number of articles in international databases.
The following documents must be submitted to the editorial board of the journal:
- The text of the article in compliance with these requirements.
- Information about the author in Ukrainian and/or English: surname, patronymic; degree, title, position, place of work, city, country, phone number and address to receive a copy.
- Authors without a scientific degree submit a review of the article from the supervisor (doctor/candidate of sciences, PhD).
After the submitted article have been reviewed and provided a positive response, the author is notified of permission to publish it. The article can also be returned for revision or rejected.
The cost of publishing an article of the recommended volume (10-12 pages) is UAH 450. If the scientific article has more than 12 pages, the additional volume is paid at the rate of 50 UAH / page. Scientific articles, which are written in English, as well as artiscles, which are written by doctors of sciences (without co-authorship) are published free of charge. Payment should be made after confirmation of acceptance of the scientific article for publication.
Please send a photocopy (scan or screen) of the receipt to the e-mail: email@example.com
Details for payment of the article:
Recipient: Lviv Polytechnic National University
Р/р UA 398201720313211002202001057
Bank: SCS of Ukraine
Purpose of payment: for the article (surname, name).