It is important to determine the optimal level of administrative costs in order to achieve main targets of any enterprise, to perform definite tasks, to implement these tasks and not to worsen condition and motivation of the workers. Also it is essential to remember about strategic goals in the area of HR on the long run. Therefore, the main idea in using optimization model for assessing the effectiveness of management costs will be to find the minimum level of expenses within the given limits.
1. Allen, N. & Meyer J. (1996). Affective, Continuance, and Normative Commitment to the Organization: An Examination of Construct Validity. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 49,252–276.
2. Atkinson, A.(2004). Management Accounting. St. Petersburg.: Williams. [in Russian].
3. Berezhnaya, E.& Berezhnoy, V. (2006). Mathematical modeling methods of economic systems. 2nd ed. Moscow: Finance and Statistics.[in Russian].
4. Bonini, C. P., Hausman, W.E. & Bierman H. (1997). Quantitative Analysis for Managemen.The McGraw-Hill
5. Cooper, R.& Kaplan R. (2008). Activity Based Costing: practical application. Moscow: Williams, [in Russian].
6. Dominyak, B. (2006). Organizational loyalty: basic approaches,4, 34–40. [in Russian].
7. Feshchur, R. V.,Korkuna, I. I.,Bosak A.O. & Grigoriev O.U. (1998). Econometrics (Part 1. Mathematical Foundations modeling). Lviv: Publishing House of National University Lviv Polytechnic.[in Ukrainian]
8. Garasym, P. , Zhuravel G.B. & Khomyn P. Y. (2003) Financial, management and tax accounting in companies. Ternopil. [in Ukrainian]
9. Harska, K. (2003). Trustworthiness and loyalty of staff. St. Petersburg: Peter, 496. [in Russian].
10. Holov, S. V.(2004) . Management Accounting. Textbook 2nd ed. Kyiv: Libra. [in Ukrainian]
11. Kuzmin, O. E. & Melnyk O.G. (2007). Fundamentals of Management: Textbook. Kyiv: Akademvydav. [in Ukrainian]
12. Mescon, M., Albert, M. & Khedouri, F. (2007). Fundamentals of Management . Khedouri: Publishing house: Delo.
13. Mihlyayev, M. O. (2012). Wages as a major component of the mechanism of motivation management personnel . Scientific Bulletin.Odessa National Economic University. National Association of Young Scientists. Science: economics, political science, 15, 27–37. [in Ukrainian]
14. Oleksiv, I. & Mikhailyak G. (2013). The formation of the system of evaluation of enterprise workers' competence.Econtechmod. An International Quarterly Journal on Economics in Technology, New Technologies and Modelling Processes, 2(3), 53–57.
15. Parsons, T. Retrieved from http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki .
16. Podolchak, N. Y. (2011). Improve-ment of motivation of employees considering the risk. Publishing House of National University Lviv Polytechnic, 714, 139–148. [in Ukrainian]
17. Prodyus,Y. P., Vladimirov, T.A. & Zaprozhan D.V. (2001). Management HR.Odessa: OMU. [in Ukrainian]
18. Tuneev, M. M. & Suharkov, V.F. (1985). Economic-Mathematical Methods in Planning and organization of agricultural production. Moscow: Statistics. [in Russian].
19. Ukrainian accounting standard 16 "Costs", approved by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine 31.12.1999 r. Number 318. Retrieved from http: //zakon1.rada.gov.ua. [in Ukrainian]
20. Vitlinskiy, V. (2003) Modelling economy. Kyiv:MBK. [in Ukrainian]