It has been elaborated the method for quantitative evaluation of level and structure of the interpersonal management conflicts that prevail over the other conflicts in the machine-building enterprises functioning. According to the reasons of appearance investigated interpersonal management conflicts were divided into the following types: informational, behavioral, structural, conflicts of relationships and values. The method was developed due to the usage of conjoint analysis that allows to evaluate simultaneously both the structure of the conflict and its level according to the priorities system, which has increased the credibility of gained results. Calculated values have shown that the prevailing conflicts in the structure of machine-building enterprises management conflict are informational ones that are related to poor information support of companies’ administrators. The behavioral and relationship conflicts are also rather significant. They have different appearance nature and require special methods for their solution.
Dynamics of the environment, complexity of organization and communication structures, increase of the competition level, uncertainty in a number of market spheres, growth of the negative crisis outcomes, struggle between countries for markets and resources, active political confrontation especially in the developing countries are causing the general increase of the number of conflicts and conflicts levels. All the stated above factors of conflicts lie beyond the limits of enterprises influence on them, which is why they require the constant monitoring and appropriate adjustment on the part of the organization. However, it is not less important to consider the subjective component of conflict appearance – lack of desire to see the mutual advantage of cooperation, possibility to avoid conflicts with minimal losses, confidence in the accuracy of one’s objectives, principles and convictions, asymmetry and monocentricity of corporate culture, managers indiffe-rence towards the occurrence of conflict situations, which leads to irreversibility of negative effects and significant losses caused by conflicts activity
Hereby the task for enterprises managers is to identify the potential conflict situations actively, sometimes to provoke their appearance in order to resolve the management problems, to evaluate their level, to influence their course and to try to receive functional results.
1. Gornostay, P. P. (1997). Measurement of the parameters of the role conflict: foreign experience. Conflict examination: theory and methodology, 1,K.,116-125.
2. Erina, S.I., Fetisksi N.P., Koslov V.V. & Manuylov G.M. (2002). Diagnostics of role conflict in the activity of the head . Socio-psychological diagnostics of the development of personality and small groups,M.
3. Antsupov, A. Ya. & Baklanovskiy S.V. (2009). Conflictology in schemes and commentary. St. Petersburg : Peter.
4. Cornelius, X. & Fejr S. (1992). Everyone can win. How to resolve conflicts. M.: Stringer
5. Malhotra, N. (2002). Marketing Research. 3rd ed. ; tr. from english. Moscow
6. Polozova, T. A. (2007) Diagnostics of interpersonal conflicts in the group. Retrieved from http://www.gurutestov.ru/category/6/
7. Ryabtsev, V.N. & Shtyv M.A. (2001). Conflictology: Chestomatics/ Rostov-on-Don,
8. Sivchuk, I. (2012). Methodological aspects of the assessment of conflicts at an enterprise in the context of corporative culture . Halytsky Economical Bulletin, 6 (39), 65-70.
9. Tsyurupa, M.V. (2004). Fundamentals of Conflict and Theory of Negotiations .K.
10. Bem, S. L. (1974).The measurement of psychological .Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology,115-162.
11. Smith, C. S. (1993). The measurement properties of the role conflict and the role of ambiguity scales: A review and extension of the empirical research. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 14 (1), 37-48.