Date: 7-11 September 2022
Venue: Polyana (Zakarpattya), Ukraine
Official Website: http://memstech.ieee.org.ua/
Topics include, but not limited to
- Devices ranging in size from microns to millimeters.
- Micro actuators.
- Micro robots.
- Micro batteries.
- New materials and designs for MEMS.
- IC-compatible fabrication techniques.
- Other fabrication techniques.
- Measurement of micro phenomena.
- Theoretical results.
- Electrical interconnections.
- Micro telemanipulation, and standards appropriate to MEMS.
- Application examples and application oriented devices in fluidics, optics and bio-medical engineering.
All accepted papers and oral (or poster) presenting at MEMSTECH-2022 will be submitted for revision to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
“No-show” papers won’t be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.