The authors are invited to submit a short (5-9 pp.) and regular (10-15 pp.) paper in English.
- no more than 2 papers from one author;
- no more than 6 authors per article;
- self-citations no more than 20%.
Your submission should be prepared using Microsoft Word Proceedings Templates. All papers for participation in the conference (in DOC format) should be submitted via email:
We solicit submission of the original paper, not previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Participation in the conference is free of charge.
- paper submission deadline: before October 01, 2023
- notification of acceptance: before October 30, 2023
- camera-ready submission deadline: before November 06, 2023
- conference period: November 17-19, 2023
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by thrее scholars based on technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a fourth, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference. The result of the review will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.
Only accepted papers that will be presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings.
Due to the COVID’2019 pandemic, the IDDM conference took the form of an online presentation by invited keynote speakers plus presentations of peer-reviewed individual papers.