In the paper several methods of determination of optimal differential color model for RGB-images lossless compression task based on predictors use are considered. Such optimal differential model allows compression parameters to be improved. An algorithm for determination and using of differential color model with integer coefficients is shown. Experiments have shown that using of the proposed differential color models allows compression rate of images to be increased approximately for 4,5 %.
1. Miano J. Image Compressed File Formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, XBM, BMP / J. Miano. — M: Triumph, 2003. — 336 p.
2. Methods Compression Data. Device of Archivings, Compression of Images and Video / D. Vatolin, A. Ratuschnyak, M. Smirnov, V. Yukin. — M: DIALOG-MIFI, 2003. — 384 p.
3. Bredichin D. Y. Compression of Graphic Arts without the Losses of Quality [Electronic resource] / D. Y. Bredichin . — 2004. — http: //www.compression.ru/ download/articles/i_lless/bredikhin_2004_lossless_image_compression_doc.rar.
4. Salomon D. Data Compression Methods / D. Salomon. — M: Technosphera, 2006. — 368 p.
5. Shportko A. V. Using of difference coloured models is for lossless compression of RGB-images / A. V. Shportko // Information Extraction and Proces. — 2009. — Vol. 31 (107). — P. 90–97.
6. Ziv J. A universal algorithm for sequential data compression / J. Ziv, A. Lempel // IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. — May 1977. — Vol. 23(3). — P. 337–343.