Outsourcing provides IT companies with a number of benefits and improves the financial and economic performance of their operations. The outsourcing market in Ukraine is developing fast, many types of outsourcing are used in various types of economic activity. Implementation of outsourcing as one of the most popular business models necessitates constant and well-coordinated cooperation with other business entities. The need for outsourcing research and modeling of its administration methods today is acute and corresponds to the directions of the latest scientific arch and practical applications, which substantiates the relevance and practical feasibility of this study.
In this work scientific-methodical, normativelegal sources concerning administration of outsourcing activity are investigated, the state of administration of outsourcing activity of IT enterprises is studied and problems, which arise in the administration of outsourcing activity, are analyzed. The ways of their elimination in order to improve the economic indicators of economic activity of IT enterprises and ways of modeling of their innovation development are proposed. Taking into account the results obtained in the work, we note the rapid innovation development of the global outsourcing market over the last decades. We consider it is expedient to model the outsourcing market in Ukraine, which develops rapidly. Since outsourcing provides numerous benefits to the company and positively affects the economic performance of its activities, this proves the feasibility of its introduction into the business activities of enterprises. Having numerous varieties, now outsourcing has been distributed in virtually all types of economic activity of enterprises.
1. Abolhasan, F. (2017) Kundenzufriedenheit im IT-Outsourcing — Das Optimum realisieren. Retrieved from http://www.funkschau.de/telekommunikation/artikel/110293.
2. Bublyk, M.I., Khimyak, M.M., & Liber, M.V. (2009) Benchmarkinh yak sposib oderzhannia konkurentnykh perevah [Benchmarking as a way of obtaining competitive advantages] Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho lisotekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy [Scientific Bulletin of the National Forestry University of Ukraine], 19.5, 136-139. [in Ukrainian].
3. Grebeshkova, O.M., & Stelmakh O. Yu. (2011). The formation of IT outsourcing in Ukraine: review through the prism of world practice. Formuvannja rynkovoji ekonomiky [Formation of a market economy], 25, 305-313. [in Ukrainian].
4. Heywood, J.B. (2002). Autsorsynh: v poyskakh konkurentnykh preymushchestv [Outsourcing: in search of competitive advantages]. (Trans.). M .: Izd. William House [in Russian].
5. Ilienko O. V., & Moroz N.K. (2014). Market analysis IT-outsorsinga in Ukraine (on the example of cloud technology). Retrieved from: http://www.ej.kherson.ua/journal/economic_09/159.pdf. [in Ukrainian].
6. Matviy I. Ye. (2013). Features of development of IT-outsourcing in Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgibin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_64.exe /VNULPP_2013_754_28.pdf. [in Ukrainian].
7. Tsarenko O.V., & Prokopenko A.S. (2016) Outsourcing as a tool for optimizing business processes of the enterprise Naukovi visti Dalivskoho universytetu [Scientific News of the University of Dahlia], 4, 152-157. [in Ukrainian]
8. Zavodska, I. I. (2016) Prerequisites and prospects of the modern business development on outsourcing basis [Peredumovy ta perspektyvy rozvytku suchasnogo biznesu na osnovi autsorsingu]. Kultura narodov Prichernomoria [Culture of the peoples of the Black Sea], 80, 43-45. [in Ukrainian]
9. Zorii, O. M., & Kovalenko, T.V. (2016). Features of outsourcing using. Ekonomichnyy analiz [Economic analysis], 14, 3, 18-28 [in Ukrainian].
10. Zakon Ukrainy Pro informatsiiu: pryiniatyi 2 zhov. 1992 roku № 2657-XII [Law of Ukraine on information from October 2 1992, № 2657-XII] [in Ukrainian].
11. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Pro zatverdzhennia Polozhennia pro upravlinnia ryzykamy, poviazanymy z nadanniam derzhavnykh harantii, ta rozpodil takykh ryzykiv mizh derzhavoiu, kredytoramy i pozychalnykamy: pryiniata 23 liut. 2011 roku № 131 [Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers on Approval of the Regulations on the Management of the Risks Related to the Provision of State Guarantees and the Distribution of Such Risks between the State, Creditors and Borrowers] , [in Ukrainian].
12. Directive (EU) 2016/48 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the launching and implementation of outsourcing activities (2016)
13. World Trade Report (2016) Retrieved from http://www.unctad.org
14. Outsourcing Institute Publications (2016) Retrieved from http://www.outsourcing.com
15. Bublyk, M., Koval, V., & Redkva, O. (2017) Analysis impact of the structural competition preconditions for ensuring economic security of the machine building complex. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii [Marketing and Management of Innovations], 4, 229-240.
16. Bublyk, M.I., Duliaba, N.I., Petryshyn, N. Ya., & Drymalovska K. V. (2018) Analizuvannia rozvytku navchalno-naukovoi diialnosti zakladiv vyshchoi osvity [Analysis of development of educational and scientific activity of higher education establishments]. Ekonomichnyy analiz [Economic Analysis], 28, 1, 30-39. — ISSN 1993-0259.