The existing provisions and regulations for the accounting of the written-off objects of the fixed assets and the working balances creation to cover the expenses of land restoration were investigated. Taking into consideration the peculiarities of the Ukrainian enterprises activity in the field of oil and gas industry, the problematic aspects within the accounting of the fixed assets and other non- circulating assets were investigated. The structure of the expected expenses for decommissioning of fixed assets and land restoration, that are the specific objects of the oil and gas industry enterprises, was determined. Based on the reasoning for structural expenses, the conceptual basis for the creation of accounting methodology with the emphasis on the contents of operations for funds creation for the provision of expenditure for the subsequent periods to finance economic operations for decommissioning of fixed assets and the restoration of land in the oil and gas industry. It has been proven in this article that creation of amounts of securities for such aims of the enterprise, should be identified in accordance with such criteria as the planned level of changes of the possible stock for oil and gas mining. It is argued that at each of the following stages of the mineral wealth exploitation, to recognize such liabilities in the accounting system are necessary, taking into account the risks, associated with the decommissioning of such assets. For the objective results provision, the general scientific methods of scientific knowledge, the specific methods of accounting and risk management methods were used.
1. Osnovni zasoby: Polozhennia (standart) bukhhalterskoho obliku 7 [Fixed assets: Regulation (standard) of accounting 7]. (2000, April 27). Nakaz Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy № 92 — The order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine № 92. Retrieved from http://www.minfin.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?art_id =340510&cat_id=293533 [in Ukrainian].
2. Osnovni zasoby: Mizhnarodnyi standart bukhhalterskoho obliku 16 [Property, Plant and Equipment: International Accounting Standard 16]. (2012). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/929_014 [in Ukrainian].
3. Hrinko, A.P. (2015). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady bukhhalterskoho obliku vidtvorennia osnovnoho kapitalu v umovakh novoi upravlinskoi paradyhmy [Theoretical and methodological principles of accounting of reproduction of fixed capital in the conditions of the new administrative paradigm]. Kharkiv: KhDUKhT. [in Ukrainian].
4. Zadorozhnyi, Z.V. (2009). Problemni aspekty obliku osnovnykh zasobiv [Problem aspects of accounting of fixed assets]. Proceedings from XIV Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia “Perspektyvy rozvytku ekonomiky Ukrainy: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka”- 6th International Conference “Prospects for the development of the Ukrainian economy: theory, methodology, practice”. (pp.346-347). Lutsk: Volyn. nats. un-t im. Lesi Ukrainky [in Ukrainian].
5. Kizo, D. I., Veygant, D. Z., & Uorfild, T. D. (2001). Finansovyy uchet [Financial Accounting] (9th ed.). N’yu-York: John Wiley&Sons, Inc. [in Russian].
6. Kuznetsova, S. A., & Kuznetsov, A. A. (2018). Transformatsiia metodolohii ta orhanizatsii bukhhalterskoho obliku y upravlinskoho kontroliu neoborotnykh materialnykh aktyviv v umovakh informatsiinoi asymetrii ta virtualizatsii [Transformation of the methodology and organization of accounting and management control of non-negotiable tangible assets under conditions of information asymmetry and virtualization]. Efektyvna ekonomika — Effective economy, 8. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka. com.ua/pdf/8_2018/7.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Krupka, Y. D. (2017). Kapitalizatsiia vytrat v obliku pidpryiemstv z vydobuvannia ta pererobky pryrodnykh resursiv [Capitalization of expenses in accounting of enterprises on extraction and processing of natural resources]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky — Global and national problems of the economy, 18, 544-549. Retrieved from http://global-national.in.ua/archive/18-2017/103.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Nidlz, B., Anderson, X., & Kolduell, D. (1993). Printsipy bukhgalterskogo ucheta [Principles of accounting]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika. [in Russian].
9. Polozhennia pro poriadok likvidatsii naftovykh, hazovykh ta inshykh sverdlovyn i spysannia vytrat na yikh sporudzhennia pryiniatyi 27 hrudnia 1989 roku [Regulations on the procedure for the elimination of oil, gas and other wells and the write-off of costs for their construction from December 27 1989]. Retrieved from: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0019400-89 [in Ukrainian].
10. Zabezpechennia, umovni zoboviazannia y umovni aktyvy: Mizhnarodnyi standart bukhhalterskoho obliku 37 [Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets: International Accounting Standard 37]. (2012). Retrieved from http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/929_051 [in Ukrainian].
11. Zoboviazannia: Polozhennia (standart) bukhhalterskoho obliku 11 [Obligations: Regulation (standard) of accounting 11]. (2000, January 31). Nakaz Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy № 20 — The order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine № 20 Retrieved from: http://zakon.help/article/polozhennya-standart-buhgalterskogo-obliku-11 [in Ukrainian].
12. Dolishnia, T. I. (2013). Oblik zabezpechennia vytrat na vyvedennia z ekspluatatsii osnovnykh zasobiv ta vidnovlennia zemelnykh dilianok: mizhnarodnyi i natsionalnyi aspekty [Accounting for the provision of expenses for the decommissioning of fixed assets and the restoration of land: international and national aspects]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu — Herald of Khmelnytskyi national university, 3, 1(200), 154-159 [in Ukrainian].