Biologically active additives (Dietary Supplements) - a special product that is used to correct the structure of human nutrition and to prevent certain diseases. One of the most common supplements are vitamin supplements. Their use is recommended in situation when the number of vitamin in the body is insufficient. That is why vitamin additives should be considered as an important products that require a responsible attitude to the evaluation of their quality characteristics. First of all it concerns safety hazard - risks. Organization that specifically created for standardization requirements for food products is the Codex Alimentarius Commission. The Commission acknowledges dietary supplements that contain vitamins and minerals as food, it is obvious that they should apply the requirements of ISO 22000: 2005. According to the standard, the concept of food safety means that food will not cause harm to the consumer when it is prepared and / or consumed in food according to its intended use. Food is characterized by the food chain, which is the sequence of stages and operations since primary production to consumption. Food Safety should be monitored at all stages of the food chain. Basic concept by which determined food safety is a food safety hazard. It is a biological, chemical or physical agent in food or a condition of product, potentially causing adverse health effects. Risk as combinations of likelihood of damage and the effects of the damage. Risk is a quantitative assessment of food safety hazard. In particular, in the context of food safety risk is determined as a function the likelihood of adverse health effects (eg, the probability of disease) and materiality consequences of such exposure (eg, disease severity). In turn, severity, such as can be determined indirectly through duration of lasting disability of the employee in the event of defeat this dangerous factor and the probability determined by the characteristics of the distribution of probability derived from statistical processing of disability cases for the period. For mentioned the size of the losses (primarily as a component of risk) assessment of the proposed so-called "quality loss". The concept requires explanation. Let facility in certain circumstances, can become a source of potential danger. If its quality as a set of properties that are responsible for security, goes to the “one”, the danger of such an object goes to zero and vice versa. Quality, as we know, can be estimated using the methodology of qualimetry using indicators of quality, which in our case will be safety indicators. The contribution of each indicator in the overall assessment of the factors traditionally expressed by weight coefficients. The risk can be determinated as a danger of loss quality, means deviation qualimetric assessment from “one”. Probability danger (the second component of risk) should be determined based on the prerequisite programme food safety, which is the basic conditions and activities necessary to maintain the desired environmental hygiene throughout the food chain. Separate prerequisite programme is specific in each field, depending on the segment of the food chain, which operates the organization and type of organization. For example, it may be: Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), Good Veterinary Practice (GVP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Hygiene Practices (GHP), Good Practice Primary Production (GPP), Good Distribution practice (GDP). The specified for certain products are operational prerequisite programme, containing identification and analysis of hazards that are significant to control their introduction to the food product. Identification, analysis and setting of values of probability in expert way involving, for example, the method of direct evaluation. As food safety depends on the presence of these dangerous factors at the time of consumption, and the hazards can appear on any stage of the food chain, for adequate control in each link of the food chain must have the specific values of all possible risks. Accordingly, the requirements ofHACCP should form the operational prerequisite programme identification and analysis of dangerous factors, which are essential to control the probability of introduction to food and to provide control measures and monitoring. Required to identify hazards in the product at high risk (assessment). And for each establish critical control points, critical limits, monitoring procedures and corrective actions.
1. Закон України “Про якість та безпеку харчових продуктів і продовольчої сировини” № 191–IV від 24 жовтня 2002 р.
2. Закон України “Про основні принципи та вимоги до безпечності та якості харчових продуктів” № 771/97-ВР від 23.12.1997 (Редакція станом на 01.01.2015, підстава 67–19).
3. Системи керування безпечністю харчових продуктів. Вимоги до будь-яких організацій харчового ланцюга (ІSO 22000:2005, ІDT): ДСТУ ІSO 22000:2007. – [Чинний від 2007-08-01]. – К.: Держспоживстандарт України, 2007. – 39 с. – (Національний стандарт України).
4. ISO/IEC Guide 51:2014 Safety aspects – Guidelines for their inclusion in standards.
5. Ayyub Bilal M. Risk Analysis in Engineering and Economics // Bilal M. Ayyub. – Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2003. – 579 p.
6. Бойко Т. Г. Формування теоретичних та нормативно-технічних засад оцінювання якісного рівня продукції: автореф. дис. д-ра техн. наук: 05.01.02 / Т. Г. Бойко; [Національний університет ”Львівська політехніка”]. – Львів, 2010. – 34 с.
7. Skřivan M. The stability of vitamin C and other vitamins in the diets of breeding hens / M. Skřivan, M. Englmaierová, I. Bubancová, G. Dlouhá // Animal Feed Science and Technology. – 2012. – Vol. 177 (3). – P. 253–258.
8. Shurson Gerald C. Effect of metal specific amino acid complexes and inorganic trace minerals on vitamin stability in premixes / Gerald C. Shurson, Troy M. Salzer, Dean D. Koehler, Mark H.
Whitney // Animal Feed Science and Technology. – 2011. – Vol. 163 (2). – P. 200–206.