The article describes mathematical model of analyses the energy use costs efficiency (depending on the type and volume of products produced by the machine-building enterprise, the consumption of certain types of energy resources and their use in specific production processes, etc.). Methodology and mathematical model of the plan for modernization of industrial production energy-consuming processes has been developed. Estimation of energy saving actions efficiency is proposed by calculation of the ratio of energy consumption cost reduction to the cost of installation works and materials related with the implementation of these actions. The article outlines problem-oriented classification of energy-consuming machine-building production processes and actions intended to reduce the specific energy machine-building enterprise consumption. The algorithm and program realization of the computer-aided system for monitoring and planning of actions to increase machine-building enterprises energy efficiency are proposed.
- On Approval of the Action Plan for the Implementation of the "Energy Sector Reform (2020)" Energy Strategy of Ukraine until 2035 "Safety, Energy Efficiency, Competitiveness". (2018) Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated June 6, 2018 No. 497-p. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/497-2018. (in Ukrainian)
- Review of Analytical Work of International Energy Organizations on the State and Scenarios of the Development of the World Energy Sector with the Forecast of Investing in Energy Efficiency (2016). Scientific and Project Center for the Development of the United Energy System of Ukraine» National Energy Company «Ukrenergo». (in Ukrainian).
- Market Report Series: Energy Efficiency 2018. (2018) Analysis and Outlooks to 2040. https://webstore.iea.org/market-report-series-energy-efficiency-2018.
- A Management System for Energy. American National Standard: ANSI/MSE 2000:2008. (2008) Publish by Georgia Tech Energy and Environmental Management Center (GTEEMC). https://webstore.ansi.org/standards/gteemc/ansimse20002008
- Leslie, P., Pearce, J., Harrap, R., Sylvie, D. (2012). The application of smartphone technology to economic and environmental analysis of building energy conservation strategies. International Journal of Sustainable Energy. 31 (5), 295–311. https://doi.org/10.1080/1478646X.2011.578746
- Thumann, A., Niehus, T., Younger, W. J. (2012). Handbook of Energy Audits. 9-th Edition. CRC Press. London.
- Worrell, E., Bernstein, L., Joyashree, R., Price, L., Harnisch, J. (2009) Industrial energy efficiency and climate change mitigation. Energy Efficiency, 2, 109–123. https://doi.org/10.2172/957331
- Valencia-Ochoa G., Cardenas Y., Ramos E., Morales A., Campo J. (2017) Energy saving in industrial process based on the equivalent production method to calculate energy performance indicators. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 57, 709-714. doi: 10.3303/cet1757119