The improvement of existing electromechanical guidance systems of the armament complex of combat vehicles should be implemented in the direction of increasing the speed and accuracy of positioning. The paper deals with the lifting mechanism of guidance of the package of guides of the multiple rocket launcher BM-21, which is a unit of the armament of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and is typical for many samples of weaponry. Based on the experimentally obtained time dependencies of the coordinates of the existing electromechanical system for providing a vertical motion of a package of guides, the parameters and the transfer functions of its elements have been identified, which have been implemented in the mathematical and computer Simulink-model. The comparison of the processes of changes of coordinates in the guidance process obtained by means of the created computer model and on the operating combat machine has been carried out. The comparisons of the obtained results have shown that the sufficient accuracy of coincidence of the time dependences of the coordinates of the electromechanical guidance systems is attained.
- Blokhin L.M., Sytnychenko N.D. and Kukhar V.V. (2012) New challenges synthesis algorithm of optimal structures observers output coordinates dynamic objects. Problems of Informatization and Management, 4 (40), 19-23. https://doi.org/10.18372/2073-4751.4.7666 (in Ukrainian)
- Shiyko O.M. (2014) Design of joint motion of jet-projectile and mobile starting setting. Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, 2 (38), 44-60. (in Ukrainian)
- Kuntsevich V.M. (2006) Control under uncertainties: guaranteed results in the problems of control and identification. Naukova dumka, Kyiv. (in Russian)
- Rutkovskiy A.L., Matveyeva L.I. and Kozachek G.V. (2010) Optimization of factors of transmission function, got by modified method by Simoyu according to the experimental skim connection feature. Proceedings of Voronezh State Technical University, 3. (in Russian)
- Alikov A.Yu., Kovaleva M.A., Rutkovskiy A.L. and Tedeeva N.V. (2017) Automation of optimal identification of dynamic element transfer functions in complex technical objects based on acceleration curves. Proceedings of Daghestan State Technical University. Technical Sciences, 44 (2), 97-106. https://doi.org/10.21822/2073-6185-2017-44-2-97-106 (in Russian)
- Smilgevicius A. and Rinkeviciene R. (2005) Simulation of transients in the mechanical part of electromechanical system. Mathematical Modelling and Analysis 2005. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference MMA2005 & CMAM2, Trakai, Lithuania, June 1-5, 2005, 155-162.
- Bolognani S., Venturato A. and Zigliotto M. (2000) Theoretical and experimental comparison of speed controllers for elastic two-mass-systems. 2000 IEEE 31st Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference, Galway, Ireland, 23-23 June 2000, 3, 1087-1092. https://doi.org/10.1109/PESC.2000.880463
- Feiler M., Westermaier C. and Schroder D. (2003) Adaptive speed control of a two-mass system. Proc. of 2003 IEEE Conference on Control Applications. CCA 2003., Istanbul, Turkey, 25 June 2003, 2, 1112-1117. https://doi.org/10.1109/CCA.2003.1223166
- Gernet M. and Ratobylsky V. (1969) Determination of moments of inertia. Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow. (in Russian)