In current article, author reveals the concept of the crowdfunding system and its role in
the implementation and development of crowdfunding. The challenge lies in the definition of
«crowdfunding system» and its elements and analysis a difference between of crowdfunding
system for national economy and for a separate crowdfunding project.
The author made an analysis of existing definitions of crowdfunding system and its key
characteristics. The foreign practitioners and scientists sometimes use the term "5P" of
crowdfunding system that is similar to the marketing mix consisting «4P» (product, price,
place, promotion). According to the author, the crowdfunding system consists of such elements
as people, purpose, platform, participation and performance (or productivity). For a separate
crowdfunding project, the «5P» is different and it consists of planning, pitch, perks (benefits),
permanent contact with audience and promotion.
Analyze of crowdfunding activity in Ukraine was also conducted, and its features and
problematic aspects of research were identified. Author declares that the crowdfunding can
satisfy the significant demand for microfinance in Ukraine.
1. Barylyuk I. V., Rubaxa M. V. (2013). Diagnostyka vplyvu faktoriv ekonomichnogo seredovyshha na formuvannya finansovogo kapitalu kompanij [Diagnosis of the influence of factors of the economic environment on the formation of financial capital of companies]. Finance of Ukraine. 104-117. [in Ukrainian].
2. Howe J. (2006). On the rise of crowdsourcing. Retrieved from: http://www.crowdsourcing. org/editorial/jeff-howe-on-the-rise-of-crowdsourcing/4749.
3. Kuzmin O., Skybinskyi O., Ugolkova O. (2016). Crowdfunding: essence, value and typology. Sumy: Marketynh i menedzhment [Marketing and Management of Innovations]. 170-180.
4. Karyy O. I. (2016) Kraudsorsyng yak instrument menedzhmentu: pryklady vyrishennya miscevyx problem [Crowdsourcing as a management tool: examplesof solutions to local problems]. Lviv: Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University. 213-219. [in Ukrainian].
5. The official site of «Spilnokosht» (2017). Retrieved from: https://biggggidea.com/
6. The official site of «UBB» (2017). Retrieved from: https://ubb.org.ua/
7. The official site of «Na starte» (2017). Retrieved from: https://na-starte.com/about
8. Sagatovskyj V. N. (1973). Osnovy systematyzacyy vseobshhyx kategoryj. [Fundamentals of systematization of general categories]. Tomsk. Retrieved from: http://sagatovskij.ucoz.ru/index/obo_mne/0-5[in Russian].
9. 5p of crowdeconomy (2016). Retrieved from: http://crowdsourcingweek.com/blog/5ps-of-the-crowd-economy/
10. The elements of crowdfunding (2016). Retrieved from: https://igniteintent.wordpress.com/2013/08/07/5-ps-of-crowdfunding/