Diagnosing public-partner potential and public-partner attraction of territorial entity is necessary to position and present the advantages of territorial entity to potential private partners. Not only this problem is specific to such entities, for example within a region, but it also has an interregional nature (i.e. when there is a competition between regions about investments based on public-private partnership).
The concept of the public-partner attractiveness of territorial entity is proposed to understand as the ability of such entity to generate interest of a private partner to participate in public-private partnership relations, in particular, by investing into the objects of the partnership and obtaining the rights to manage (purchase, create, etc.) objects according to the terms of the contract. It is also established that the high public-partner potential is the key factor for the formation of favourable public-partner attraction of territorial entity. This relationship is suggested to understand as an important area of research, since, in the conditions of limited (first of all, public) funding, territorial entities within the framework of the public- private partnership model should actually compete with other such entities for a private partner willing to enter into these relations, invest and take the risk (quite often, very high).
The concept of the public-partner potential of territorial entity is offered to understand as all available prerequisites for using public-private partnership opportunities for the implementation of socially significant projects, positive impact on human capital and enhancing the competitiveness of territorial entity.
It is emphasized that the high level of public-partner potential and public-partner attraction of territorial entity provide it with the additional inflow of financial resources and increase the efficiency of its use, as well as they are more promising for investments and innovations attraction. In their content, these concepts reflect certain characteristics of a territorial entity, the totality and magnitude of which enable it to participate better in relations based on the public-private partnership model than other territorial entities.
It is established that the presence of a certain level of public-partner risk influences the participation of private partners in the projects of the public-private partnership of territorial entity. Therefore, even with a high level of public-partner potential, under the influence of a high level of public-partner risk, a private partner may not consider certain options for participation in a public-private partnership.
- Krykhivska N., Chernyshova G. (2017). Investytsiyna pryvablyvistʹ Ukrayiny: osnovi problemy ta shlyakhy yikh vyrishennya [Investment attractiveness of Ukraine: the main problems and the ways of their solutions].Ekonomika i suspilʹstvo, No 9, pp.260–264 (In Ukrainian).
- Aranchiy D., Honcharenko S. (2011). Investytsiyna pryvablyvistʹ pidpryyemstv: sutnistʹ, faktory vplyvu taotsinka isnuyuchykh metodyk analizu [Investment attractiveness of enterprises: nature, factors of influence and evaluation of existing methods of analysis]. Naukovi pratsi Poltavsʹkoyi derzhavnoyi ahrarnoyi akademiyi, iss. 3. vol. pp.59-64 (In Ukrainian).
- Savitska O., Bai T. (2014). Osoblyvosti zaluchennya pryamykh inozemnykh investytsiy v ekonomiku Ukrayiny [Peculiarities of attraction of foreign direct investments in the economy of Ukraine]. Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny, vol. 24. pp.277–283 (In Ukrainian).
- Bryukhovetska N., Khasanova O. (2009). Otsinka investytsiynoyi pryvablyvosti pidpryyemstva: vyznachennya nedolikiv deyakykh isnuyuchykh metodyk [Assessment of investment attractiveness of the enterprise: identification of the disadvantages of some existing methods]. Ekonomika promyslovosti, No 1, pp.110–117 (In Ukrainian).
- Khodakivskyi V., Misevich M. (2017). Investytsiyna pryvablyvistʹ silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh pidpryyemstv u konteksti yikh haluzevoyi struktury vyrobnytstva [Investment attractiveness of agricultural enterprises in the context of their sectoral structure of production]. Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid, No 3, pp.31–37 (In Ukrainian).
- Pilityak A. (2004). Ynvestytsyonnaya pryvlekatelʹnostʹ rehyonov Ukrayny: sotsyalʹno-demohrafycheskyy aspekt [Investment attractiveness of Ukrainian regions: social and demographic aspect]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, No 8, pp.82–85 (In Russian).
- Blank I. (2001). Investytsyonnyy menedzhment [Investment management]. Kiev: Elga-N, Nika-Center (In Russian).
- Semenchuk L., Moroz S. (2016). Investytsiyna pryvablyvistʹ pidpryyemstva ta metody yiyi otsinyuvannya [Investment attractiveness of the enterprise and methods of its evaluation]. Hlobalʹni ta natsionalʹni problemy ekonomiky, No11, pp.898–901 (In Ukrainian).
- Harmatiy N. (2009). Sutnistʹ innovatsiynoho kapitalu ta neobkhidnistʹ yoho zastosuvannya v haluzi telekomunikatsiy [The essence of innovation capital and the need for its application in the field of telecommunications]. Halytsʹkyy ekonomichnyy visnyk, No 2, pp. 42–46 (In Ukrainian).
- Rachynska H., Lisovska L. (2008). Vyznachennya ta otsinyuvannya innovatsiynoyi pryvablyvosti pidpryyemstva [Determination and evaluation of innovative attractiveness of the enterprise]. Visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu “Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika”. Seriya “Problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnya”, No 628, pp.272–276 (In Ukrainian).
- Muzychenko–Kozlovska O. (2011). Rozvytok turystychnoyi infrastruktury – vyznachalʹnyy chynnyk turystychnoyi pryvablyvosti terytoriyi [The development of tourist infrustructure is the key factor of territory tourist attractiveness]. Visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu “Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika”. Seriya “Menedzhment ta pidpryyemnytstvo v Ukrayini: etapy stanovlennya i problemy rozvytku”, No 714, pp.229–237 (In Ukrainian).
- Kashchyshyn V. (2017). Osoblyvosti otsinyuvannya dilovoyi pryvablyvosti inzhynirynhovykh kompaniy [Features of evaluation of business attractiveness of engineering companies]. Naukovyy visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu, No 28, pp.102–105 (In Ukrainian).
- Fedonin O., Repina I., Oleksiuk O. (2006). Potentsial pidpryyemstva: formuvannya ta otsinka [Enterprise potential: formation and evaluation]. 2nd ed., unchanged. Kyiv: KNEU. 2006 (In Ukrainian).
- Petrovych Y. (2002). Ekonomika vyrobnychoho pidpryyemnytstva [Economics of production entrepreneurship]. 3rd ed., ex. Kyiv: Znannya. 2002 (In Ukrainian).
- Dolzhansky I., Zahorna T., Udalykh O., Herasymenko I., Raschupkina V. (2006). Upravlinnya potentsialom pidpryyemstva [Enterprise potential management]. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalʹnoyi literatury, 2006 (In Ukrainian).
- Kniaz S., Kholyavka L. (2013). Sutnistʹ ponyattya i kharakterystyky intelektualʹnoho potentsialu pidpryyemstva [The essence of the concept and characteristics of the intellectual potential of the enterprise]. Ekonomichnyy analiz, vol. 12, part 3, pp.188–192 (In Ukrainian).
- Semykina M., Gunko V. (2011). Intelektualʹnyy potentsial ta yoho rolʹ v natsionalʹniy ekonomitsi [Intellectual potential and its role in the national economy]. Ekonomika i upravleniye, No 1, pp. 50–56 (In Ukrainian).
- Sytnyk Y. (2012). Intelektualʹnyy potentsial yak faktor intelektualizatsiyi system menedzhmentu pidpryyemstva [Intellectual potential as a factor of intellectualization of enterprise management systems]. Ekonomichnyy visnyk NTUU “KPI”, No 9, p.271–277 (In Ukrainian).
- Ruzhytska T. (2009). Sutnistʹ ta skladovi elementy ponyattya “ekonomichnyy potentsial pidpryyemstva” [The essence and constituent elements of the concept of “economic potential of the enterprise”]. Visnyk Khmelʹnytsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. Seriya: ekonomichni nauky, No 5/2, pp.178–181 (In Ukrainian).
- Lapin E. (2002). Ekonomycheskyy potentsyal predpryyatyya [Economic potential of the enterprise]. Sumy: Unyversytetskaya knyha (In Russian).
- Babyrina Ya. (2011). Pidkhody do vyznachennya ponyattya “potentsial” u katehorialʹnomu aparati [Approaches to defining the concept of “potential” in the categorical apparatus]. Naukovyy visnyk Poltavsʹkoho universytetu ekonomiky i torhivli, No 6/2, pp.48–53 (In Ukrainian).
- Narolina Yu. (2009). Ynvestytsyonnyy potentsyal y ynvestytsyonnyy rysk kak osnovnye sostavlyayushchye ynvestytsyonnoy pryvlekatelʹnosty rehyona [Investment potential and investment risk as the main components of the region's investment attractiveness]. Vestnik THU, No 12, pp.137–143 (In Russian).