The article is devoted to the problems of establishing and developing cooperation between the subjects of innovative activity.
The authors examined statistical information from the last four years on innovation cooperation in Ukraine, compiled according to the international methodology, as well as indicators of innovation activity in Ukraine as a whole. The international economic innovation ratings of Ukraine were analyzed and investigated.
Organizing innovative activities is associated with the transformation of research and development results into ready-to-use (use) innovative products (work, service). The authors justify the high level of risk of innovation processes, so to reduce it, they propose to form systems of interaction between subjects.
The formation of the innovation cooperation chain involves active participation with other enterprises or organizations in innovation projects. The authors of the article have defined the criterion of creation and development of interaction between participants of the innovation chain as synergistic combination of the use of resources to accelerate the processes of commercialization of a new idea in the innovation market. The essential characteristic of the concept of “cooperation on innovation” is also defined and substantiated.
The authors conducted a survey that identified and ranked the factors that prompted the search for an innovation partner. In particular, respondents were interviewed in such three groups as business entities, representatives of higher education institutions and representatives of research institutions.
The factors that determine the need to find a partner in innovation, were proposed to group in the following areas: value, property, information and communication, quality and market criteria. According to the results of the survey, the criteria for the need to find a partner in innovation activities were evaluated by the Saati method and their weighting coefficients were calculated.
- Mrykhina, O. B., 2018. Suchasni modeli transferu tekhnolohiy u systemi “Universytet – Vlada – Biznes”. [Modern models of technology transfer in the system “University – Power – Business”]//International Journal of Innovative Technologies in Economy, 1(13), r.141–145. (in Ukrainian)
- Bazhal YU.M. (2015) Rozvytok innovatsiynoyi diyal’nosti u znannyevomu trykutnyku “derzhava – universytety – promyslovist’”.[ Development of innovative activity in the state-universities-industry knowledge triangle]// Ekonomika i prohnozuvannya. 2015. № 1. – S.76-88. (in Ukrainian)
- Menyaylo V. (2012).Komertsializatsiya rezul’tativ naukovykh doslidzhen’ vyshchykh navchal’nykh zakladiv Ukrayiny yak priorytet derzhavnoyi polityky u sferi vyshchoyi osvity [Commercialization of research results of higher education institutions of Ukraine as a priority of state policy in the field of higher education]/ V. Menyaylo // Visnyk Natsional’noyi akademiyi derzhavnoho upravlinnya pry Prezydentovi Ukrayiny. – 2012. – Vyp.– S. 130-137. – Retrieved from: URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/.(in Ukrainian)
- Denysyuk V. (2006). Komertsializatsiya rezul’tativ naukovo-doslidnykh robit:problemy ta perspektyvy [Commercialization of research results: problems and perspectives] / V. Denysyuk // Visn. NAN Ukrayiny. – 2006. –№ 5. – S. 39-53. (in Ukrainian)
- Hryha V.YU., Bohdan S.V., Isakova N.B.(2014). Rezul’tatyvnist’ innovatsiynoyi diyal’nosti malykh pidpryyemstv pry vzayemodiyi z velykym biznesom [Effectiveness of innovative activity of small enterprises in interaction with big business]. Ekonomika i prohnozuvannya. 2014. №2. S.94-104. Retrieved from: URL: http://eip.org.ua/docs/EP_14_2_94_uk.pdf. (in Ukrainian)
- Chukhray N. I., Kryvoruchko YA.YU. (2008).Otsinyuvannya i rozvytok vidnosyn mizh biznes- partneramy [Assessment and development of relations between business partners]: monohrafiya; pid nauk. red. N. Chukhray. – K. : Vyd. “Rastr-7”, 2008. – 360 s. (in Ukrainian)
- Hirna O.B., Kobylyukh O.YA., Khtey N.I. (2006).Formuvannya korysnostey u lantsyuhu postavok na osnovi rynkovoyi propozytsiyi [Formation of benefits in the supply chain based on market supply] // Visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu “L’vivs’ka politekhnika” “Lohistyka”. – 2006. – № 552. – S. 17 – 23. (in Ukrainian)
- Pushkar’ A. Y., Kurbatova YU. L.(2013). Kontseptual’nyy podkhod k upravlenyyu mezhfyrmennymy vzaymootnoshenyyamy v tsepyakh postavok [A conceptual approach to managing intercompany relationships in supply chains] “Ekonomika rozvytku” (Economics of Development), № 3(67), 2013. (in Russian)
- Innovatsiyna diyal’nist’ pidpryyemstva za period 2016-2018 rokiv. [Innovative activity of the enterprise for the period 2016-2018]. Retrieved from: URL:http://ukrstat.gov.ua/metaopus/2019/2_07_02_02_2019.htm. (in Ukrainian)
- Stan innovatsiynoyi diyal’nosti ta diyal’nosti u sferi transferu tekhnolohiy v Ukrayini u 2018 rotsi: analitychna dovidka [State of Innovation and Technology Transfer Activity in Ukraine in 2018: Analytical Reference] / T.V. Pysarenko, T.K. Kvasha ta in. – K.: UkrINTEI, 2019. – 80 s. (in Ukrainian)
- Readiness for the Future of Production Report 2018. [Electronic resource]. – Retrieved from: URL: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/FOP_Readiness_Report_2018.pdf. (in Ukrainian)
- Naukova ta innovatsiyna diyal’nist’ v Ukrayini 2017: statystychnyy zbirnyk [Scientific and Innovative Activity in Ukraine 2017: Statistical Collection]/ [vidpov. za vypusk O.O. Karmazina]. – K.: Informatsiyno- vydavnychyy tsentr derzhkomstatu Ukrayiny, 2018. – 255 s. (in Ukrainian)
- Metodolohichni polozhennya zi statystyky innovatsiynoyi diyal’nosti (Nakaz Derzhavnoyi sluzhby statystyky Ukrayiny u redaktsiyi nakazu Derzhavnoyi sluzhby statystyky Ukrayiny vid 10.01.2013. № 3) [Methodological provisions on statistics of innovation activity (Order of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine as amended by the Order of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine dated January 10, 2013 # 3).]. (in Ukrainian)Chukhray N.I.,Krykavs’kyy YE.V. (2007). Transformatsiya vartosti u rozvytku vidnosyn “pidpryyemstvo- kliyent”[ Value transformation in the development of enterprise-client relationships]: Monohrafiya – L’viv: Vydavnytstvo Natsional’noho universytetu “L’vivs’ka politekhnika”, 2007. – 250 s. (in Ukrainian)