The internet is a global network that is used in any industry.
Large corporations have long used the electronic way of doing business. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more and more government and commercial structures are switching to online and, therefore, using the electronic circulation of documents and other important things for them. Educational institutions were the most unprepared for such changes, and therefore, they faced an acute question of how to transfer everything online.
The purpose of the development is to design and implement a convenient, simple, and most importantly, fast accounting system for educational institutions, which can reflect the educational process in a convenient way, both for students/students and teachers/teachers.
- Official web portal of the Parliament of Ukraine. (2021). On approval of the Regulations on distance learning. [online] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0703-13#Text [Accessed 6 June 2021].
- Tanas, M. (2002) Distance education in the didactic concept. Kyiv: Higher education of Ukraine, p.82
- Pavlenko, O. (2007). Use of distance learning in higher education institutions,3(2), p.17
- Tuz, V., (2004). Keep your distance. Training for those who have never. Galician contracts, 2(6), p.48.
- Samolyuk, N. and Shvets, M., (2013). Relevance and problem of distance learning. New pedagogical thought, 1(1), p.193.
- Sells, C. and Blaszczak, M., (2004). Windows Forms Programming in C#. Boston: Addison-Wiley, p.734.
- Albahari, J. and Albahari, B. (2017). C# 7.0 in a Nutshell. Sebastopol (CA): OlReilly, p. 1089.
- Senchenko A. (2021). How to Test the Graphical User Interface: a Comprehensive Guide — QA Madness. [online] Available at: http://www.qamadness.com/how-to- test-the-graphical-user-interface-a-comprehensive-guide/ [Accessed 5 June 2021]
- Seshadri, S. (2018). Angular: Up and Running. Sebastopol (CA): O’Reilly Media, p.314.
- Rungta, K. (2018) Learn angularjs in 1 day: Complete angular js guide with examples. N-Y: Independently Published, p.245