The role and place of diagnostics in management systems of enterprises and peculiarities of management activities diagnostics are considered. The essence and characteristics of process-structured management as the most effective integrated approach to management in current operation conditions are described. The conceptual basis of management activities diagnostics in the system of process-structured management is worked out, it foreseeing distinguishing and specifying principles, types, objects, subjects, methods, methodologies, indicators of management activities diagnostics. The sequence of management activities diagnostics and all its essential constituent elements are characterized.
1. Berdynskykh K. The Highest Grade / Krystina Berdynskykh, Inna Pryadko // Correspondent. – 2012. – №. 37 (525). – P. 24–25.
2. Kuzmin O.Ye. New paradigm of building management systems [Electronic resource] / O.Ye. Kuzmin, N. Ya. Petryshyn, N.M. Syro¬tynska // Democratic management: scientific journal of Lviv Regional Institute of State Administration of National Academy of State Administration under the President of Ukraine – Issue 6. – Lviv: The Lviv Regional Institute of Public Administration (The National academy of public administration, the President of Ukraine) – 2011. – Access: http://lvivacademy/ com/visnik6/index.html.
3. Kuzmin O.Ye. Risk Management in the System of Process-Structured Management [Electronic resource] / O.Ye. Kuzmin, O.H. Melnyk, O.V. Mu¬kan, N.M. Syrotynska. // Effective Economy. – 2011. – No.4. – Access: http: // www.economy.nayka.com.ua/index.php? operation=1&iid=530.
4. Bosak A.O. Systematization of Factors of Macro- and Micro-environment in the System of Process-Structured Management / А.О. Bosak // Science and Economy. – Khmel¬nytsky: Khmelnytsky Economic University, 2011. – No.3 (23). – P. 60–67.
5. Schemann F.William. Bullseye! Hitting Stra¬tegy Targets Through High-Impact Measurement / William F. Schemann, John H. Lingle. – The Metrus Group, Inc., 1999.
6. Zahorna T. Economic Diagnostics / Т. Zahorna. – К.: Centre of education literature, 2007. – 400 p.
7. Diagnostics of the Enterprise Conditions: Theory and Practice: [a monograph] / [edited by prof.
A. Ye.Voronkova]. – Kharkiv: INZHEK publishing house, 2006. – 448 p.
8. Hetman О.О. Economic Diagnostics / О.О. Hetman, V.M. Shapoval. – К.: Centre of education literature, 2007. – 307 p.
9. Kostyrko L.А. Diagnostics of Potential Financial and Economic Stability of the Enterprise:
[a monograph] / L.A. Kostyrko – [second edition]. – Kharkiv: Factor publishing house, 2008. – 336 p.
10. Shvydanenko H.O. Business Diagnostics of an Enterprise / H.О.Shvydanenko, А.І. Dmyt¬renko,
О.І. Оleksyk. – К.: КНЕУ, 2008. – 344 p.
11. Melnyk О.H. Diagnostic Systems for Machine Building Enterprises: Poly-Criteria Concept and Tools:
[a monograph] / О.H. Меlnyk. – Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University publishing house, 2010. – 344 p.
12. Kuzmin O.Ye. Economic Diagnostics: [a ma¬nual] / O.Ye. Kuzmin, О.H. Melnyk. – К.: Znannya publishing house, 2012. – 318 p.
13. Kuzmin O.Ye. Fundamentals of Management: [a manual] / O.Ye. Kuzmin, O.H. Melnyk. – К.: Аkademvydav publishing house, 2007. – [second edition]. – 464 p.