The article analyzes the national legal and regulatory framework in the field of socio-economic diagnosing of the major parameters and operation directions of the objects being diagnosed such as financial conditions, the threat of bankruptcy, solvency (credit status), and investment attractiveness. Based on the results obtained there are singled out, generalized and justified the key contradictions of national regulations governing principles of assessing the priority sectors of these objects operation. The importance of further development of the national legal and regulatory support of socio-economic diagnosing towards its unification in modern conditions of European integration is proved.
In terms of revitalization of European integration processes in Ukraine and globalization processes in the world the importance of socio-economic diagnosing at all levels of national and international economies is increasing. In fact, successful establishment and further development of relationships between domestic and foreign partners at different levels (state authorities, financial, credit and insurance institutions, rating agencies, securities market participants, investors, intermediaries, contractors, businesses) require accurate, representative and objective database obtained through target diagnosing. Recently stakeholders have been primarily interested in socio-economic diagnosing of such aspects of particular entities as financial conditions, threat of bankruptcy, solvency, investment attractiveness etc. Target diagnosing is based on various techniques developed by the legislative authorities of Ukraine that are still being used to form special methodological guidelines for evaluating priority operation areas of the diagnosed objects. Obviously, the methodological provisions reflected in the current national legal and regulatory framework should be standardized and unified for all users in both domestic and international environment to ensure exclusive regulation of key principles of socio-economic diagnosing and unified interpretation of the diagnostic results. Unfortunately, at present in the national legal and regulatory framework there are many problems associated with discrepancies, inconsistencies and contradictions of certain diagnostic methods. Considering all the above, there arises the necessity to study current national legislation and regulatory materials to identify existing conflicts in the area of socio-economic diagnosing.
1. Mieshkov, A. V. (2014). Udoskonalennia instrumentiv otsinki investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti pidpryyemstva u vidpovidnosti do suchasnykh problem rynku i zmin chynnoho zakonodavstva. [Improvement of enterprise investment attractiveness in accordance with modern market problems and current legislation changes]. Problems of Econo-mics. Economics and Enterprise Management, 4, 298–304.
2. Raikovska, I. T. (2009). Problemy zastosuvannia metodyk analizu finansovoho stanu v diyalnosti promyslovyh pidpryyemstv [Problems of applying methods of analyzing financial conditions in industrial enterprises activities] .Collection of Scientific Works of ZhDTU. Economic Sciences, 3(49),154–158.
3. Chaikovskyi, Ya. (2014) Napriamky vdoskonalennia metodyky analizu kredytospromozhnosti borzhnyka – yurydychnoi osoby [Directions of improving methods of analyzing solvency of debtor-legal entity, Issue 19(1).,176–188.
4. Chernysh, S. S. (2013). Ohliad metodyk analizu investyt-siinoi pryvablyvosti pidpryyemstva [Review of methods of analyzing enterprise investment attrac-tiveness], 5(43), 87–92.
5. Methods of profound analysis of financial and economic conditions of insolvent enterprises and organizations approved by the Order of the Agency on Preventing Bankruptcy of Enterprises and Organizations № 81 (1997). Retirieved from http://www.rada.gov.ua/
6. Methodical recommendations on analysis of finan-cial and economic conditions of enterprises and organizations" (The Letter of the State Tax Administ¬ration of Ukraine № 759/10/20-2117 . Retirieved from http://pro-u4ot.info/index.php?section= browse&CatID=156&ArtID=422
7. Methodical recommendations concerning identifi-cation of the signs of the enterprise insolvency and the features of the actions signaling concealment of bankruptcy, false bankruptcy or incitement to bankruptcy" approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine № 14 of January 19, 2006 (with amendments and additions). Retirieved from http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/ ME06025.html
8. The procedure of analyzing financial and economic conditions of economic entities of public enterprises and the enterprises in which the share of state ownership in the authorized capital exceeds fifty percent; and preparation of conclusions about the presence of the signs of false bankruptcy, incitement to bankruptcy, concealment of sustainable financial insolvency, unlawful actions in case of bankruptcy at the request of the court, public prosecutor's office or any other authorized body" approved by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine № 327/5 of February 26, 2013 (with amendments and additions). Retirieved from http://www.rada.gov.ua/
9. Regulations on the procedure of formation and use of the reserves for reimbursement of possible losses on active banking operations by the banks of Ukraine approved by the Resolution of the Management Board of the National Bank of Ukraine № 23 (2012). Retirieved from http://www.rada.gov.ua/
10. Methods of integrated assessment of investment attractiveness of enterprises and organizations approved by The Order of the Agency on Prevention of Bankruptcy of Enterprises and Organizations. № 22 (1998). Retirieved from http://www.rada.gov.ua/