The article studies the positive experience of leading universities in East Asia. The article analyzed the management of the National University of Singapore, which belongs to the strongest higher education in several areas. The University is known as a leading research center in the world, experienced educational institution, which attracts the best students from around the world. Emphasized the high quality of educational services of the University, provided a number of effective factors combine to guarantee obtaining a student in-depth knowledge of the chosen professional direction. It is noted that in Singapore the world built on a British school and these factors that ensure success in education. Attention is focused on a favorable external environment, allowing you to open up internal reserves. The University operates as part of scientific and industrial park, allowing efficient use of funds and to coordinate efforts for the production of high technology products. It is noted that in law the companies participating in the research and development of industrial parks, offered benefits. As a result of the review of the experience of leading universities of East Asia highlighted a number of common features which combine to provide a successful business. The model of building an effective system of higher education in Ukraine is proposed
1. Vystup L. Hrynevych Kruhlyy stil «Priorytetni napryamy diyalʹnosti u haluzi osvity i nauky». [Speech by L. Grinevich Roundtable "Priority Areas of Activities in the Field of Education and Science"] Retrieved from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc94F61lYfE [in Ukrainian].
2. Dopovidʹ rektora NTUU «KPI im. Ihorya Sikorsʹkoho» akademika NAN Ukrayiny M.Z. Z·hurovsʹkoho na sesiyi naukovo-pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv 30 serpnya 2016 roku. [Report of the rector of KPI them. Igor Sikorsky academician of NAS of Ukraine M.S. Zgurovsky at a session of research and teaching staff on August 30, 2016] Retrieved from: http://kpi.ua/report-2016#sthash.g91TNYnA.dpuf [in Ukrainian].
3. Yastrubskyy, M. YA. (2016) Finansove zabezpechennya avtonomnykh doslidnytsʹkykh VNZ Ukrayiny v umovakh reformuvannya [Financial support for autonomous research universities in Ukraine in the context of reform]. Lohistyka - Logistics, 846, 191-196 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kuzʹmin, O.Ye., & Yastrubskyy, M.Ya. (2017). Priorytetni napryamky finansuvannya VNZ: osoblyvosti vplyvu kontynhentu inozemnykh studentiv na rezulʹtatyvnistʹ diyalʹnosti [Priority Areas for Financing Universities: Features of the Impact of Foreign Students Contingent on Performance] Menedzhment ta pidpryyemnytstvo v Ukrayini: etapy stanovlennya i problemy rozvytku: zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ. - Management and entrepreneurship in Ukraine: stages of development and development problems, 862, 139-144. [in Ukrainian].
5. Zayachuk, M.D. & Chubrey, O.S. (2009). Ekonomichna ta sotsialʹna heohrafiya svitu: navch. posibnyk [Economic and social geography of the world] Chernivtsi: Chernivetsʹkyy nats. un-t. [in Ukrainian].
6. Reyting universitetov mira 2016 [ranking of universities in the world 2016]. Retrieved from http://total-rating.ru/1609-reyting-universitetov-mira-2016.html [in Russian].
7. Nacionalʹnyi universitet Singapura. [National University of Singapore] Retrieved from https://www.unipage.net/ru/national_university_of_singapore [in Russian].
8. Investitsionnaya sistema Singapura [Singapore Investment System] Retrieved from http://globuss24.ru/doc/investicionnye-sistema-singapura [in Russian].
9. Public Finance Case Study Singapore. Retrieved from https://docviewer.yandex.ua/view/331206433/?*.
10. Naselenie Zemli. Schetchik naseleniya Kitaya. [Earth population. China population meter.] Retrieved from http://countrymeters.info/ru/World [in Russian].
11. Universitet Tsinhua [Tsinghua University]. Retrieved from http://www.new-asian.ru/education/china/102/ [in Russian].
12. National Bureau of Statistics of China. Retrieved from http://data.stats.gov.cn/workspace/index;jsessionid =C781D208E25C79B326BD B5A26F52CE16?m=hgnd