The aim of the work is to increase the resolution of IR images obtained as a result of monitoring thermal objects. Methodology. It is known, an optical system сan not date a CCD point picture thermal object. Instead picture diffraction spots, have significant deterioration in quality thermal image which has a reduced effect with defraction. This is an urgent system task useful in the formative and processing signal. To achieve this goal, it is suggested to use the method of reverse filtration, which allows, knowing the function of point dispersion (FPD) of the optical system caused by the phenomenon of diffraction, to significantly reduce its effect on the quality of the resulting image. In the optics-computer system, the optical image is projected onto a CCD matrix, de FPD which is already presented in digital form. This method based on reverse filtration [Rabiner et al., 1978]. It is believed that blur is an irreversible operation and information is irretrievably lost, because every pixel turns into a spot and everything mixes. Results. In fact, all information is simply redistributed in accordance with the FPD and can be uniquely restored with some reservations. The proposed technique for using the reverse filter algorithm allows us to overcome the limitations imposed by the optical system. Scientific novelty. The authors propose to use the specially developed digital measures and the program of two-convolution convolution (convolution) of these images with FPD to determine the effect of the FPD values on the resolution of the monitoring system. Practical significance. The developed algorithm of reverse filtration (deconvolution) together with other methods (for example, sub-pixel processing) can be successfully used for processing IR images obtained as a result of remote monitoring of thermal objects. The deconvolution method allows overcoming the limitations on the resolution that are imposed by the optical system in the infrared range. This leads, in the absence of noise, to an accurate reproduction of the input image of the thermal object, regardless of the diameter of the world spot. The difference in the values of the FPD optics and the FPD model, which were used in the implementation of convolution and deconvolution programs, is of decisive importance. Especially important are the results of the operation of the method of reverse filtration under the conditions of noise on the thermal image and in the data transmission channel. The value of the signal-to-noise ratio at which the distortions are considered as insignificant is determined. At the same time, as the studies show, the magnitude of the photoluminescence spot of the objective is important. The question of application of the proposed method of reverse filtration in the case of uncertainty of lens data, which was used in thermal monitoring, is often encountered in the practice of processing thermal imagery available to the user. All the results obtained are verified on imitation models, which is the additional novelty and practical significance of the results obtained.
1. D'yakonov V. P. Mathcad 11/12/13 v matematike. Spravochnik [Mathcad 11/12/13 in mathematics. Directory]. Moscow: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom, 2007, 958 p.
2. Gashnikov M. V., i dr. Metody komp'yuternoy obrabotki izobrazheniy [Methods of computer image proces¬sing]. Pod red. V. A. Soyfera, 2-ye izd. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2003, 784 p. ISBN 5-9221-0270-2.
3. Gonsales R., Vuds R., Eddins S. Tsifrovaya obrabotka izobrazheniy v srede Matlab Moskva: Tekhnosfera [Eddins Digital Image Processing using Matlab inMoscow: the Technosphere], 2006, 616 p. ISBN 5-94836-092-KH
4. Krylov V. N., Shcherbakova G. YU., Pisarenko R. A. Vosstanovleniye signalov posredstvom slepoy dekonvolyutsii na baze mul'tistartovogo metoda optimizatsii v prostranstve veyvlet-preobrazovaniya [Signal recovery through blind deconvolution based multistartovogo optimization method in the space of the wavelet transform]. Elektrotekhnicheskiye i komp'yuternyye sistemy no 13 (89), 2014, Sistemy iskusstvennogo intellekta.
5. Metody komp'yuternoy optiki [Methods of Computer Optics]. Pod red. V. A. Soyfera: Ucheb. dlya vuzov, 2-ye izd, ispr. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2003, 688 p. ISBN 5-9221-0434-9.
6. Pereslavtseva Ye. Ye., Filippov M. V. Metod usko¬rennogo vosstanovleniya izobrazheniy, smazannykh pri dvizhenii [Method accelerated recovery image blurry when moving]. 02.02.2012 MGTU im. N. E. Baumana, e-mail: email@example.com
7. Pereslavtseva Ye. Ye. Metody vosstanovleniya iskazhennykh izobrazheniy na osnove resheniya uravneniya [Recovery methods distorted images on the basis of the decision of the equation.]. 09.09.2012 MGTU im. N. E. Baumana. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Prudyus Ivan., V. Tkachenko, P. Kondratov, L. Lazko, S. Fabirovskyy, A. Gryvachevskyy. Earth surface diagnostic based on cluster analysis of multispectral monitoring data. IX Krajowa Koferencja "Diagnostyka techniczna urządzeń i systemów" (Diag'2015). Ustroń. Polska. 22÷25 września 2015r. Referaty. P. 32
9. Rabiner L., Gould B. Teoriya i primeneniye tsifrovoy obra¬botki signalov [Theory and application of digi¬tal signal processing]. Moscow: «Mir», 1978, 849 p.
10. Sergiyenko A. B. Tsifrovaya obrabotka signalov [Digital Signal Processing]. SPb.: Piter, 2002, 608 p.
11. Soyfer V. A., Sergeyev V. V., Popov S. B., Myasni-kov V. V. Teoreticheskiye osnovy tsifrovoy obrabotki izobrazheniy [Theoretical Foundations of digital image processing]. Uchebnoye posobiye, Samarskiy gosudarstvennyy aerokosmicheskiy universitet imeni akademika S. P.Koroleva. Samara, 2000.256 p.
12. Zhang Ningyu, Quanyuan Wub. Effects of Brovey Transform and Wavelet Transform on the Information Capacity of SPOT-5 Imagery. Interna¬tional Symposium on Photoelectronic Detection and Imaging 2007 Proc. of SPIE Vol. 6623 66230W-1, June 2007, pp. 2690–2695.