Mathematical model of gas-dynamic analyzer of nitrogen-hydrogen mixture built on bridge throttle scheme using laminar-turbulent and turbulent-laminar throttle dividers is developed in the paper. The developed analyzer has twice higher sensitivity than any of these dividers. The authors developed the algorithms for calculation the constructive parameters of gas-dynamic analyzer of nitrogen-hydrogen mixture to provide optimal sensitivity of the throttle bridge scheme. The types of throttle elements have been selected, their dimensions have been calculated, technical means for realization of gas analyzer scheme have been proposed. The authors developed a principal scheme of the gas analyzer of nitrogen-hydrogen mixture and calculated its static characteristic. The influence of uninformative parameters such as temperature and pressure of nitrogen-hydrogen mixture on output signal of analyzer is analyzed and measures for their stabilization are proposed. The authors also proposed tasks for the experimental investigation of the developed gas-dynamic analyzer.
- V. Syemyenov, Production of ammonia, “Chemistry” Publishing House, Moscow (1985), 368 p. (in Russian)
- Y. Pistun, H. Leskiv, Gas-hydrodynamic measuring transducers built on complex throttle elements, “Heat power engineering. Environmental engineering. Automation.” Proceedings of Lviv Polytechnic National University, No. 460, Lviv (2002), pp. 81–88.
- Y. Pistun, H. Leskiv, Design and modeling of the gas-hydrodynamic measuring transducers built on bridge throttle schemes, “Heat power engineering. Environmental engineering. Automation.” Proceedings of Lviv Polytechnic National University, No. 476, Lviv (2003),
pp. 18–26. (in Ukrainian)
- Y. Pistun, Z. Teplykh, R. Dovhanyk, High-precision throttle analyzer of binary mixture carbon dioxide – nitrogen, 9-th International Fluidics “Jablonna -82”. Conference: Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering – Jablonna: Poland (1982), pp. 240–248.
- Z. Teplykh, Mathematical modeling of gas-dynamic throttle bridge schemes, Journal “Automation”, No. 3, (1985), pp. 38–42 (in Russian)
- H. Matiko, Model of gas-dynamic transducer of composition of gas mixtures built on bridge scheme, “Heat power engineering. Environmental engineering. Automation.” Proceedings of Lviv Polytechnic National University, No. 712, Lviv (2011), pp. 146–151.
- H. Matiko, H. Krykh, H. Parylovych, Gas-dynamic analyzer of nitrogen-hydrogen mixture, Materials of XIII-th International Scientific Conference “Instrument: Status and Prospects”, Kyiv (2014) , pp. 139–140. (in Ukrainian)
- Pistun, Y. , Lesovoy, L. , Matiko, F., Fedoryshyn, R. (2014) Computer Aided Design of Differential Pressure Flow Meters. World Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2, 68-77. https://doi.org/10.4236/wjet.2014.22009
- Y. Pistun, Sensitivity of transducers and instruments, Journal “Metrology”, No. 1, (1983), pp. 7–12. (in Russian)
- Y. Pistun, Z. Teplykh, Algorithmization of calculation of gas-dynamic throttle analyzers with optimum sensitivity, Journal “Control and measurement instrumentation”, No. 34, (1983), pp. 44–50. (in Russian)
- Z. Teplykh, Calculation of laminar pressure divider, “Thermal power systems and devices.” Proceedings of Lviv Polytechnic State University, No. 273, Lviv (1993), pp. 42–44. (in Ukrainian)
- Y. Pistun, Z. Teplykh, I. Stasyuk, Application of time stones for measuring of low flow of gases, Journal “Measurement instrumentation”, No. 11, 1983, pp. 36–38. (in Russian)