Goal. Research petrochemical features of volcanites as a precondition for establishing the causes of the localization industry copper-ore mineralization in certain areas strata and suites trappean formation of Western Volyn. Method. To determine the horizons enriched of native copper, vertically as well as lateral (area) selected and characterized 150 samples from each stratigraphic unit different capacities from the base to the roof flows and conducted geochemical and petrochemical research, namely: made gross chemical analysis, according to which were calculated the most common petrochemical features, that define the metallogenic evaluation basalts (aluminous, alkalinity, magnesiumity, femical, fractionation factor, etc.) determined in aqueous extracts chlorine ion, set the isotopic composition of carbon and oxygen of calcite veinlet-impregnated mineralization. Results. Established abrupt character of change pathogenic oxide content for a particular cut thicker/suites and a total of volcanites trappean formations, without identifying clear picture of major correlation between petrogenic oxides, which proves the presence of phase separation processes in the trappean formation. Transfer of native copper in near-surface areas eruptions occurred on the following mechanisms: gas bubbles, high thermal-baric flows of liquid carbon dioxide, in chloride complexes such as CuCl(водн.), CuCl2-, CuCl32-, CuCl43- a wide range of temperature and pressure. Predominant seems to be carrying copper compounds consisting of chlorine and its subsequent restoration to native state on geochemical barriers. The lack of organic matter it impossible to create powerful redox barriers, as demonstrated on a number of such deposits in the World. Instead, such barriers may be the place of mixing anoxic and unsulfide waters (given impoverished sulfur species rocks) with oxygenated water, increased calcium content in near-surface areas of spills and and hardened skin tempering, which is stopping fluids. Scientific novelty. Analysis of the data made it possible to conclude that heterogeneity in chemical composition, and therefore fluctuations content of almost all of major oxides caused by fluid-liquation interaction, since this characteristic also reflects the fact these processes. Maximum concentrations of copper are concentrated at the top outpourings, therefore copper in the form of small droplets of ore fluid existed in the melt at the time of formation of trappean formation, in the liquation drops of copper separated from the silicate melt and then subjected to redistribution and transfer to the upper layers of lava formations, where the geochemical barriers was laying copper. This directly confirmed petrographic and mineralofluidological conducted studies. The practical significance. According to experts, under the law of Ukraine “On Approval national program of mineral resources of Ukraine till 2030”, the forecast of Ukraine's move toward copper 200 ths. tons/year [Heychenko, 2011]. In view of this, the results constitute an integral part of the alleged complex search and search and appraisal work on Rafalivka and Girnyk ore mining sites in the junction between of junction of the volyn paleozoic uplift with the Volyn-Podillya monocline of the Western Volyn (Rathno–Kamin′-Kashyrska area) – component of copper-ore Volyn province, which aims to prepare prospective ore (deposits) to exploration.
1. Barsukov V. L., Rjabchikov I. D. Ob istochnike rudnogo veschestva [On the source of ore material]. Geokhimija, 1980, No. 10, pp. 1439–1449 (in Russian).
2. Biryul'ev A. E. Raspostranennost' produktov vendskogo vulkanizma v jugo-zapadnoj chasti Russkoj platformy [Proliferation of products Vendian volcanism in the south-western part of the Russian Platform]. Doklady AN SSSR, 1969, vol. 189, No. 2, pp. 366–368 (in Russian).
3. Biryul'ev A. E O stratigrafii volynskoj serii (verhnij dokembrij) Volyni [On the stratigraphy of the Volyn Series (Upper Precambrian) Volyn]. Sov. geologija, 1968, No. 3, pp. 23–33 (in Russian).
4. Bratus M. D., Lomov S. B. Umovi mineraloutvorennya ta Izotopna priroda komponentiv flyujidiv v zhilah sered osadochnih porid Skladchastih Karpat [Conditions of mineral formation and isotopic nature of components of fluids in veins of sedimentary rocks Folded Carpathians]. Geology and Geochemistry of Combustible Minerals, 1996, No. 1–2 (94–95), pp. 85–96 (in Ukrainian).
5. Heychenko M. V. Zagalnoderzhavna programma rozvitku mIneralno-sirovinnoyi bazi na period do 2030 roku vstupila v diyu [State Program on the mineral resource base for the period of 2030 came into effect]. Mineral Resources of Ukraine, 2011, No. 2, pp. 3–5 (in Ukrainian).
6. Derevs'ka K. I. Paleogeotermalniy rezhim litogenezu ta gipogennogo rudoutvorennya v mezhah Baltiysko-Dnistrovskoyi perikratonnoyi zoni proginiv v rifeii-fanerozoyi [Palaeothermal conditions of Riphean to Phanerozoic lithogenesis and ore formation within the Baltic-Dniester peri-cratonic belt]: Thesis for a Dr. degree in Geology, 2014 (in Ukrainian), Sciences specials 04.00.21 – "lithology", 2008, 35 p (in Ukrainian).
7. Efremova S.V. Petrohimicheskie metody issledovanija gornyh porod [Petrochemical research methods of rock]. [Handbook]. M., Nedra, 1985, 511 p (in Russian).
8. Zinovenko G. V. Baltijsko-Pridnestrovskaja zona perikratonnyh opuskanij [Baltic-Transnistrian zone pericratonal subsidence]. Ed. RG Garetsky. Mn., Science and technology, 1986, 215 p (in Russian).
9. Kvasnytsya I. V. Kristalogenezis samorodnoyi midi Ukrayiny [Crystalogenesis of native copper of Ukraine]: Thesis for candidate of geological sciences degree in speciality 04.00.20 – Mineralogy, Crystallography, 2006, 25 p (in Ukrainian).
10. Kvasnytsya I. V. Pro pohodzhennya samorodnoyi midi z vendskih vulkanitiv Zahidnoyi Volyni [On the origin of native copper Vendian volcanics Western Volyn]. Geologist Ukraine, 2006, No. 3, p. 40–51 (in Ukrainian).
11. Kvasnytsya I. V., Pavlyshyn V. I., Kosovskyj O. Ja. Samorodna midʼ Ukrayiny: geologichna pozitsiya, mineralogiya i kristalogenezis. [Native copper of the Ukraine: geological position, mineralogy and krystalogenes]. Kyiv: Logos, 2009, 171 p (in Ukrainian).
12. Klassen V. I., Mokrousov V. A. Vvedenie v teoriju flotatsii [Introduction to the theory of flotation], M.: Gosgortekhizdat, 1959, 636 p (in Russian).
13. Korzhinskyj D. S. Vzaimodejstvie magm s transmagmaticheskimi fljuidami [Interaction of magma with trans magmatic fluids]. Zap. Proc. mineral. of the Society, 1974, Part. 103, Vol. 2, pp 173–178 (in Russian).
14. Levashov V. K., Okrugin A. V. Otsenka fizicheskih uslovij formirovanija segregatsij samorodnogo zheleza v bazal'tovom rasplave [Evaluation of the physical conditions of formation of segregations of native iron in basaltic melt]. Geochemistry and mineralogy of mafic and ultramafic Siberian platform. Yakutsk, 1984, pp. 54–62 (in Russian).
15. Lukin A. E., Melnichuk V. G. O prirodnyh splavah v medenosnyh nizhnevendskih bazal'tah Volyni [About Natural alloy of low Vendian basalts of the Volyn]. Dop. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2012, No. 1, pp 107–116 (in Russian).
16. Malinin S. D., Khitarov N. I. Rudnye i petrogennye `elementy v sisteme magmaticheskij rasplav–fljuid [Ore and major elements in the system of magmatic melt–fluid]. Geochemistry, 1984, No. 2, pp 183–196 (in Russian).
17. Melnychuk V. G. Geologiya ta midenosnist nizhnovendskyh trapovyh kompleksiv pivdenno-zahidnoyi chastyny ShidnoEvropeyskoyi platformy [Geolodgi and copper-bearing ower-vendian trappean complexes of south-western part of the Easteuropean platform]. Thesis for a Dr. degree in Geology, Sciences specials 04.00.01 – "General and Regional Geology", 2010, 41 p (in Ukrainian).
18. Mid Volyni [Copper of the Volyn]. Proceedings Institute of Fundamental Research / Editor V. A. Shumlyansky. K., 2002, 112 p (in Ukrainian).
19. Lazarenko E. K., Matkovskyi O. I., Vynar O. M., Shashkina V. P., Hnativ G. M. MIneralogiya vyverzhenyh kompleksiv Zahidnoyi Volyni [Mineralogy of igneous complexes of the Western Volyn], Lviv : Vyd-vo Lviv. Un-tu, 1960 (in Ukrainian).
20. Naumko I. M. Fluidnyi rezhym mineralogenezu porodno-rudnykh complexiv Ukrayiny (za vklyuchennyamy v mineralach typovykh paragenezysiv) [Fluid regime of mineral genesis of the rock-ore complexes of Ukraine (based on inclusions in minerals of typical parageneses)] : Thesis for a doctor's degree in Geology by speciality 04.00.02 – "Geochemistry", 2006 (in Ukrainian).
21. Naumko I., Fedoryshyn Yu., Nesterovych N. Vplyv idey akademika Evgena Lazarenka na rozvytok doslidzhen osoblivostey flyuyidnogo rezhimu mineralogenezu midevmisnoyi trapovoyi formatsiyi nizhnogo vendu Zahidnoyi Volyni [Influence of the academician Yevgen Lazarenko`s ideas on development of fluid regime mineralization of lower vendian Western Volyn copper containing basalt formation research]. Mineral'nyj zbirnyk, 2012, No. 62, Vol. 2, pp. 4–17 (in Ukrainian).
22. Nesterovych N. V. Geohimiya flyuyidiv seredovischa formuvannya midenosnyh parageneziv u vulkanitah trapovoyi formatsiyi zony zchlenuvannya Volynskogo paleozoyskogo pidnyattya i Volyno-Podilskoyi monoklinali [Geochemistry of fluids of formation medium of copper-bearing parageneses in volcanites of the trappean formation of areas of junction of the Volyn Paleozoic uplift with the Volyn-Podillya monocline] : Thesis for a candidate's degree in Geology (equivalent to Philosophy Doctor) by speciality 04.00.02 – "Geochemistry", 2014 (in Ukrainian).
23. Ovchinnikov L. N. Eksperimental'noe issledovanie protsessov endogennogo rudoobrazovanija [Experimental study of the processes of endogenous ore formation]. Problems of Crystal Chemistry of Minerals and endogenous ore formation. L: Nauka, 1967, pp. 153–162 (in Russian).
24. Prykhod'ko V. L. Perebudova strukturnogo planu ta etapy trapovogo vulkanizmu Volyno-Podillya v piznomu proterozoyi [Alteration of the structural plan and stages of trappean volcanism of Volhyn-Podillya in the Late Proterozoic]: Thesis for candidate of geological sciences degree in speciality 04.00.01 – "Physical and Regional Geology", Kiev, 2005, 36 p. (in Ukrainian).
25. Prykhodko V. L., Kosovskyj Ya. O., Ivaniv I. N. Perspektivy medenosnosti vulkanogennyh obrazovanij volynskoj serii Lukovsko-Ratnovskoj gorstovoj zony [Prospects of copper-bearing volcanites of Volyn Series Lukowski Ratne horst zone]. Geological journal, 1993, No. 4, pp. 138–143 (in Ukrainian).
26. Prokoptsev N. G. Vakhrushev V. A, Prokoptsev G. N. O mehanizme rudno–silikatnoj likvatsii bazal'tovoj magmy [On the mechanism of ore-silicate segregation basaltic magma]. Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1979, Vol. 246, No. 5, pp. 1206–1210 (in Russian).
27. Rast H. Vulkany i vulkanizm Volcanoes and volcanism]. M: Mir, 1982, Translated from the German candidate geol.-min. Sciences E. F. Burstein, 343 p (in Ukrainian).
28. Borisenko A. S., Borovikov A. A., Zhitova L. M., Pavlov G. G. Sostav magmatogennyh fljuidov, faktory ih geohimicheskoj spetsializatsii i metallonosnosti [The composition of magmatic fluids, factors of their geochemical specialization and metal content]. Geology and Geophysics, 2006, Vol. 47, No. 12, pp. 1308–1325 (in Russian).
29. Shumlyanskyy L. V. Petrologiya ta geohronologiya porodnyh kompleksiv pivnichno-zahidnogo rayonu ukrayinskogo schita ta yogo zahidnogo shilu [Petrology and geochronology of rock complexes of the north-west region of the Ukrainian shield and its western slope]. Thesis for candidate of geological sciences degree in speciality 04.00.08 – Petrology, Kyiv, 2012, 35 p (in Ukrainian).
30. Ushakova Z.G. Nizhnepaleozojskaja trappovaja formatsija zapadnoj chasti Russkoj platformy [Lower Paleozoic trap formation of western part of the Russian Platform]. Trudy VSEGEI, 1962, Vol. 30, 108 p (in Russian).
31. Le Bas M. J., Le Maitre R. W., Streckeisen A. & Zanettin A chemical classification of volcanic rocks based on the total alkali–silica diagram // Journal of Petrology, 1986, Vol. 27, P. 745–750 (in English).
32. Cox K. G., Bell J. D. & Pankhurst R. J. The Interpretation of Igneous Rocks // London (George Allen & Unwin), 1979, 450 p (in English).
33. Middlemost E. A. K. Naming materials in the magma/igneous rock system // Earth Sci. Rev. 37, 1985, pp. 215–224 (in English).
34. Shand S. J. Eruptive rocks. Their genesis, composition, classification, and their relation to ore-deposits with a chapter on meteorite // 2nd edition. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1943, 444 p (in English).
35. Wager L. R., Deer W. A. Geological investigations in East Greenland, Part 3 // The Petrology of the Skaergaard intrusion Kangerdlugssaug, East Greenland. Medd. Gronland, 1939, Bd. 105, No. 4, 355 p (in English).