The second part of the article studies the tectonic conditions and natural mechanisms of tectonic inversion of the Dnieper-Donets Basin and the Western Donets Graben. Method. The research uses the original method of reconstruction of fields of tectonic stresses and deformations. It also makes tectonophysical analysis of geostructures was used. The analytical base of the research consisted of the latest materials of geo-mapping, numerical modeling of deformations of the southern edge of the Eastern European platform and comparison of model and reconstructed stress fields. Results. In the geodynamic environment of the interference of the intraplate submeridional collision compression with the regional strike-slip stress field, the inversion deformations of the rift-like geostructure took place in the uplift-thrust and strike-slip modes. This led to significant horizontal movements of geomass of sedimentary rocks, deformation folding with the formation of three inversion floors - Late Hercynian (Saal-Pfalz), Early Alpine (Laramian) and Late Alpine (Attic). They formed structural ensembles of scaly tectonic covers of transverse displacement of geomass a from axial to onboard zones, folded covers of longitudinal approach from the Donbas Foldbelt and long linear anti- and synforms, the axes of which are oriented orthogonally to the direction of geomass advancement. Together they form the body of the Segment of Tectonic Wedging of geomass, which is distinguished as part of the Cover-Folded System of Tectonic Thrusting of regional scale. A feature of the tectonic framework of the Segment is the curvature of the planes of the main thrusts, which limit it, and smaller plumage thrusts, which control the folded covers of the thrust. It is associated with a change in the extension of the thrusts from the north-west in the territory of the Western Donets Graben to the western direction in the extreme south-east of the Basin. This causes the corresponding bending of the axes of the fracture anti- and synforms. Structural patterns of folding with a tendency to adapt the axes of folds to the extension of thrusts indicate significant horizontal displacements of geomas of the sedimentary stratum, which in conditions of limited geological space cause secondary deformations of linear folded forms. Due to the displacement of geomas from the zones of maximum compression in the axial part of the Graben to the zones of geodynamic shadow - in the direction of the Oryl depression and Graben boards, the West Donets Cover-Folded Tectonic Region was formed within the transition zone. Scientific novelty. The study completed an original kinematic model of tectonic inversion of the Western Donets Graben was completed. The mechanism of inversion, due to which the riftogenic structure is completely destroyed by folded deformations of platform orogeneses, is caused by the pressure of the "tectonic stamp" of the Donbas Foldbelt. Under its influence, a segment of tectonic wedge was formed in the Graben, which was diagnosed with oroclin of transverse extension of the sliding type. The body of the Oroclin is formed by echeloned, rock-articulated ensembles of anticlinal uplift -folds, synclines and scaly plates-covers of pushing. A geodynamic injection band was formed in the foreland of the Tectonic Orocline extension, where folded zones of geomas displacement were formed, which consist of coulisse articulated uplift-anticlines. At the top of the Orocline, at the ends of dynamically conjugate main thrusts, an advanced tectonic compression fan is formed. In the rear of the Oroclin – hinterland are tectonic sutures – the roots of the folding covers of the approach. Practical significance. Development of a structural-kinematic model of tectonic inversion of the Western Donets Graben will allow to improve the geodynamic model of tectonic inversion of the Dnieper-Donets paleorift, on the basis of which regional schemes of tectonic and oil-gas-geological zoning will be adjusted.
1. Bartashchuk, O. V. (2021). Geodynamic conditions of oil and gas potential of the Dnieper-Donets paleorift. Institute of Geological Sciences. National Academy of Sciences of Ukrainian. Kyiv, - 36 s. (in Ukrainian).
2. Bartashchuk O. V., Suyarko V. G. (2020) Geodynamics of formation of the transition zone between the Dnieper-Donets depression and the Donetsk foldbelt. Tectonic style of inversion deformations. Geodynamics, 2 (29), 51-65. (in Ukrainian).
3. Bartashchuk, O. V. (2019). Evolution of the stress-strain state of the crust of the Dnieper-Donets paleorift in the Phanerozoic. Reports of NASU, 3, 62-71 (in Ukrainian).
4. Bartashchuk O. V., & Suyarko V. G. (2019). Horizontal displacements of geomassages in continental rifting geostructures (on the example of the Dnieper-Donets paleorift). Part 2. Structural paragenesis of shear deformation of the sedimentary cover. Bull. of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Series "Geology. Geography. Ecology", 50, 27- 41. (in Ukrainian).
5. Geological history of the territory of Ukraine. Paleozoic. Otv. Ed. P. Tsegelnyuk. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1993, 199. (in Russian).
6. Gonchar, V. V. (2019). Tectonic inversion of the Dnieper-Donets depression and Donbass (models and reconstructions). Geophys. Journal, 41(5), 47-86. (in Russian).
7. Goryainov, S. V., & Sklyarenko, Yu. I. (2017). Forecast of lithological traps of the south-east of the DDZ within the licensed areas of "Shebelinkagazvydobuvannia". Part 1. Creation of a structural-geological basis: report on research (final): №100 SHGV 2017-2017 (№ 34.521 / 2017-2017). Ukr. Science. dosl. Inst. of Natural Gases. Kharkiv, 203 p. (in Ukrainian).
8. Dudnik, V. A., & Korchemagin, V. A., (2004). Cimmerian stress field within the Olkhovatsko-Volyntsev anticline of Donbas, its connection with discontinuous structures and magmatism. Geophys. Journal, 26(4), 75-84. (in Russian).
9. Zonenshain, L., Kuzmin, M., Natapov, L. (1990). Tectonics of lithospheric plates in the territory of the USSR. Book 1, Book 2. Moscow: Nedra, 328 p., 334 p. (in Russian).
10. Istomin, A. N. (1996). Geodynamic model of formation of the Donetsk folded construction on the basis of ideas of tectonics of lithosphere plates in connection with an estimation of prospects of oil and gas carrying capacity. Proceding of Scientific and Practical Conference. Oil and Gas of Ukraine - 96, 1, 176-180. (in Russian).
11. Kazmin, V. G., Tikhonova, N. F. (2005). Early Mesozoic marginal seas in Black Sea - Caucasus region: Paleotectonic reconstructions. Geotectonics, 39 (5), 349-363. (in Russian).
12. Kopp, M. L. (1991). Structural drawings associated with longitudinal movements inside the folded belts (on the example of the Mediterranean-Himalayan belt). Geotectonics, 1, 21-36. (in Russian).
13. Kopp, M. L (1991). The problem of space for deformations arising in the shear stress field (on the example of the Mediterranean-Himalayan orogenic belt). Strike-slip tectonic disturbances and their role in the formation of minerals. Moscow, "Nauka" Publ., 75-85. (in Russian).
14. Kopp, M. L., Korchemagin, V. A. (2010). Cenozoic stress and deformation fields of Donbas and their probable sources. Geodynamics, 1 (9), 17-48. (in Russian).
15. Kopp, M., Kolesnichenko, A., Mostryukov, A., Vasilev, N. (2017). Reconstruction of Cenozoic stress and deformations in the eastern East European platform with its regional and practical application. Geodynamics, (23), 46-67. (in Russian).
16. Korchemagin, V. A., Ryaboshtan, Yu. S. (1987). Tectonics and stress fields of Donbas. Fields of stresses and strains in the earth's crust. Moscow, Nauka, - 167-170. (in Russian).
17. Korchemagin, V. A., Emets, V. S. (1987). Peculiarities of the development of the tectonic structure and stress field of Donbas and the Eastern Azov region. Geotectonics, 3, 49-55. (in Russian).
18. Leonov, M. G. (2012). Within-plate zones of concentrated deformation: Tectonic structure and evolution. Geotectonics, 46 (6), 389-411. (in Russian).
19. Lukinov, V. V., Pimonenko, L. I (2008). Tectonics of methane coal deposits of Donbass. Kyiv, Naukova dumka. (in Russian).
20. Maidanovich, I. A., Radziwill, A. Ya. (1984). Features of tectonics of coal basins of Ukraine. Kyiv, - Nauk. Dumka, 120 p. (in Russian).
21. Mikhalev, A. K., Borodulin, М. I. (1976). On the deep structure of the Donets basin in the light of modern geophysical data. Geotectonics, 4, 39-54. (in Russian).
22. Milanovsky, E. E., Nikishin, А. М. (1991). Models of deformation character during compression of continental rifting deflections. Riftogens and minerals. Moscow, Nauka, - 3-15. (in Russian).
23. Moody D.D., Hill ML. (1960). Shear tectonics. Questions of modern foreign tectonics. Moscow, Mir, pp. 265-333. (in Russian).
24. Stovba, S. (2008). Geodynamic evolution of the Dnieper-Donets basin and Donbass. Research Institute of Oil and Gas Prom. (DP "Naukanaftogaz"), Kiev, - 495. (in Russian).
25. Stovba, S., Stephenson R. (2000). Comparative analysis of the structure and history of the formation of the southeastern part of the Dnieper-Donets depression and the Donets fold structure. Geophysical journal, 22 (4), 37-61. (in Russian).
26. Khain, V. (1976). Regional geotectonics. Extra-Alpine Europe and Western Asia. Moscow, Nedra, 185-205. (in Russian).
27. Meijers, M. J., Hamers, M. F., van Hinsbergen, D. J., van der Meer, D. G., Kitchka, A., Langereis, C. G., & Stephenson, R. A. (2010). New late Paleozoic paleopoles from the Donbas Foldbelt (Ukraine): Implications for the Pangea A vs. B controversy. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 297 (1-2), 18-33.
28. Natal'in, B. A. & Sengor, A. M. C. (2005). Late Paleozoic to Triassic evolution of the Turan and Scythian platforms: the prehistory Paleo-Thethian closure. Tectonophisics, 404 (3-4), 175-202. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tecto.2005.04.011.
29. Sylvester, A. G. (1988). Strike-slip faults. Geological Society of America Bulletin, 100 (11), 1666-1703.
30. Stampfli, G. M., & Borel, G. D. (2002) A plate tectonic model for the Paleozoic and Mezozoic constrained by dynamic plate boundares and restored synthetic ocean izochrons. Earth and Planetary ScienceLetters, 196(1-2), 17-33. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0012-821X(01)00588-X.
31. Turcotte, D. L. (1974). Membrane tectonics. Geophysical Journal International, 36 (1), 33-42.