In the article, an economic and mathematical model is constructed for the optimal distribution of the state order for the training of specialists, based on the ranking of specialties of universities. By the hypothetical example, the distribution of the government procurement for the training of specialists has been figured on using the proposed mathematical model. According to the results of the analysis, the expediency of using the proposed model in domestic practice is substantiated.
- Kuzmin О., Tsehelyk G., Yastrubskyy М. Economic and mathematical modeling of the distribution of financial resources for research and development. Mathematical modeling and computing. 6 (2), 304–310 (2019).
- Stadny Y. Higher education should be affordable. But it should be received by a person who has realized that it is her need, not just a tribute to the trend, because everyone does. (2020), (in Ukrainian).
- Terms of admission to higher education institutions of Ukraine in 2020. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 11.10.2019 No.1285. (2020), (in Ukrainian).
- Kuzmin O., Yastrubskyy M., Tsegelyk G. Model of development and state regulation of activity of higher educational institution (HEI): using experience in management of leading hei of East Asia. EEM. 6 (2), 1–11 (2019).
- Yastrubskyy M. Activities of higher educational institutions of Ukraine: harmonious development, state regulation and investment and innovation support. Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House (2018), (in Ukrainian).
- Yastrubskyy M. Harmonious development and state regulation of higher educational institutions of Ukraine. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Economics. Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic National University (2018).